Government run "anything"......

oldngray

nowhere special

As we have told you before we don't see what you are trying to post when you paste tweets like that.

Untitled.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not a problem for me.
Ok well It is a problem for me because I'm tired of trying to translate the crappy formatting when he posts it the other way.

So if it's not a problem for you please stop trying to get him to post it the wrong way so it works on your netscape navigator computing machine gramps.

oldngray

nowhere special
Ok well It is a problem for me because I'm tired of trying to translate the crappy formatting when he posts it the other way.

So if it's not a problem for you please stop trying to get him to post it the wrong way so it works on your netscape navigator computing machine gramps.

You are so Googly! :love:

rickyb

ahh yes it was a good day for captain long john the wise. thank god fer th' coast guard. i got stuck in some sand, 'n had t' swim / walk fer 30 minutes t' shore. 'twas exhaustin' 'n im glad marine life didnt bite me bird off. i did th' international distress signal 'n scallywags called th' coast guard fer me. th' coast guard towed me galleon free o' charge. thank god th' government covers these thin's, if 'twas privatized then 'twould 'ave cost several hundred out o' me pocket.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ahh yes it was a good day for captain long john the wise. thank god fer th' coast guard. i got stuck in some sand, 'n had t' swim / walk fer 30 minutes t' shore. 'twas exhaustin' 'n im glad marine life didnt bite me bird off. i did th' international distress signal 'n scallywags called th' coast guard fer me. th' coast guard towed me galleon free o' charge. thank god th' government covers these thin's, if 'twas privatized then 'twould 'ave cost several hundred out o' me pocket.

Go ask mom if you can have your meds a little early today

rickyb

when i buy my slave made electronics, i buy them from aliexpress. ive never used UPS because they want $30 for shipping, whereas if i just use china post its free.

JL 0513

when i buy my slave made electronics, i buy them from aliexpress. ive never used UPS because they want $30 for shipping, whereas if i just use china post its free.

Interesting. You're pointing out "slave made" products, then turn around and complain about UPS shipping (a result of UPS wages) and want free China post, whatever that is. Pretty typical.

Because you don't want to support a living wage. You want everybody else to pay for living wages.

FYI....the coast guard is not free.

rickyb

Interesting. You're pointing out "slave made" products, then turn around and complain about UPS shipping (a result of UPS wages) and want free China post, whatever that is. Pretty typical.
UPS shipping is more likely a result of the profit motive than your wages.

JL 0513

UPS shipping is more likely a result of the profit motive than your wages.

It's primarily to cover all expenses with some left over for profit. UPS profits are modest for its size and revenue. We want UPS to make billions. I like to know my checks will always clear.

i do i want to get rid of capitalism and have workers own and decide on wages for themselves.

Please show me a high wage co op.

Their net wages. (Minus taxes, medical, etc).
Health care coverage
Savings plan / retirement
Retirement age.