Government run "anything"......

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Until homie chains his three 90lb pitbulls to the radiator pipe.
The coil would be contained in an air handler package with the fan and can be tucked away in a mechanical closet or above a drop ceiling then ducted.

1692233809461.png

But yeah, that does sound like a better plan... Hey, don't you work in HVAC?
Yes. Commercial/industrial and control systems.

sailfish

Looks good!

Unfortunately, homie thought that was an FBI listening device that was recording how many bong hits he had before visiting his parole officer. He ripped it out, and chucked it in an alley.
Mechanical closets in apartments are typically locked and only accessible by maintenance staff or property management.

bacha29

The intelligent, non-government way to do it would be to have a building chiller system with central pumps that circulate chilled water all through the building and each individual apartment would have its own fan and coil that is fed by the central chilled water. Each room completely independent of the others.
It's my understand that some buildings located along the Great Lakes use circulated water pulled from the lakes to cool them. Remember, many public housing buildings were built in the late 60's and early 70's and in accordance with specifications and codes of that era.

Have they improved the human condition overall. To that I say....why work for nothing when you can do nothing for nothing?

The intelligent, non-government way to do it would be to have a building chiller system with central pumps that circulate chilled water all through the building and each individual apartment would have its own fan and coil that is fed by the central chilled water. Each room completely independent of the others.
not enough slush or graft in that solution, it will never be implemented

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • Representative G. Roni Green said she hopes to reduce the standard workweek from 40 hours to 32
  • The change would only impact businesses that have over 500 employees and ensure that there is no reduction in pay for workers
  • 'Rested, happy and healthy workers in turn can better focus on work and accomplish more in a workday.'

sailfish

This has never happened at the privately owned and operated gun range I use. Good riddance.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This has never happened at the privately owned and operated gun range I use. Good riddance.

My buddy told me about this earlier today at lunch. I said good, good. Lol

vantexan

• Representative G. Roni Green said she hopes to reduce the standard workweek from 40 hours to 32
  • The change would only impact businesses that have over 500 employees and ensure that there is no reduction in pay for workers
  • 'Rested, happy and healthy workers in turn can better focus on work and accomplish more in a workday.'
We may finally get Ricky to sneak across the border.

rickyb

today i will discuss why the free market doesnt provide indoor wake parks..

and why the government could build indoor wake parks, charge no fees