Half Empty? NFL

MAKAVELI

Trump wasn't president when Kaepernick started this thing. Has the protest changed now? This is why I posted what I did. Is it now a protest to get Trump thrown out of office?
It was not the initial cause that Kaep was protesting for but at this point it is a change that needs to happen.

MAKAVELI

My friend ... it is discouraging ... I understand the climate they r doing it for .... but it's not right ..it's not the correct platform ... they r disgracing a lot of other reasons y that flag is raised
No brotha, Drumpf is the disgrace. This is all exploding because his :censored2: does not respect their right for free speech but respects the rights of the KKK and neo Nazis.

Future

Victory Ride
No brotha, Drumpf is the disgrace. This is all exploding because his :censored2: does not respect their right for free speech but respects the rights of the KKK and neo Nazis.
Seriously I am asking a ? So you r saying if Trump was not president ....these kneel downs would not continue?

Future

Victory Ride
I'm saying it wouldn't be exploding the way it is now. Open your eyes bro. Drumpf is a cancer spreading hate.
The way he says things r really off the cuff ...I will agree with that ...can it make people believe he is spreading hate ...absolutely ...is he ...IDK

tourists24

Meaning has never changed. Drumpf just amplified it.
oh ok,,,, so it's still the original Kaepernick protest. The movement has just added the removal of Trump to it's cause? It does appear that Trump's speech has inspired others to join in. Will be interesting to see if this helps or hurts NFL ticket sales and it's teams

MAKAVELI

oh ok,,,, so it's still the original Kaepernick protest. The movement has just added the removal of Trump to it's cause? It does appear that Trump's speech has inspired others to join in. Will be interesting to see if this helps or hurts NFL ticket sales and it's teams
What do you think would happen if team owners fired all these players?