Half Empty? NFL

MAKAVELI

I'd take him over our "upgrade" Mike Glennon. At least then you might get something respectable.
Or you guys can start Trubisky and see what you got. He doesn't have great veteran to learn from so riding the bench won't do much for him or the team.

MAKAVELI

Oh don't worry.... people are. They don't watch sports to see the politics. Voice that opinion. Your only hurting yourself as well as others that would follow your big paychecks.
I'm not worried about it. Too many hands in the cookie jar for football to fade away.

MAKAVELI

Good luck to him.. will be interesting to see how fans will react, although they are currently next to last in attendance this year so they dont have far to fall
You do realize this is a chain reaction? Drumpf calls athletes " sons of bitches " and KKK/neo Nazis " very fine people". Keep it going Drumpf, everyone will be taking a knee during the anthem.:happy2:

tourists24

You do realize this is a chain reaction? Drumpf calls athletes " sons of bitches " and KKK/neo Nazis " very fine people". Keep it going Drumpf, everyone will be taking a knee during the anthem.:happy2:
You may be right (about more athletes taking a knee). Just gonna be interesting to see who it hurts more in the long run.

rickyb

Kap is a fraud. As soon as he had to find a new team he had his agent send out a statement saying that he believes things have changed so he will now stand for the national anthem.

You feel so strongly about something you don't give it up as soon as it might affect your money.

I have no problem with these guys protesting. The funny thing is the only time they do protest or take any action is when they are on TV (being paid). How about all these guys go out and protest off the clock. Oh wait it's not worth their time then.
you can check out my intercepted podcast and see what kaps friend says about him. hes still doing political stuff.

protesting on live tv is the perfect time to do it obviously.

rickyb

if you really want to honour soldiers who sacrificed their lives, then stop sending them to immoral wars.

some countries have small militaries. its time america joined them. america has had its time and its 0 for 99 in fighting moral wars.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
if you really want to honour soldiers who sacrificed their lives, then stop sending them to immoral wars.

some countries have small militaries. its time america joined them. america has had its time and its 0 for 99 in fighting moral wars.
I agree we ought to keep our hands clean of crap that doesn't concern us but "joining them" in shrinking down and pussifying our military isn't how you do it.

rickyb

I agree we ought to keep our hands clean of crap that doesn't concern us but "joining them" in shrinking down and pussifying our military isn't how you do it.
its not "pussifying" its peaceifying

the US government kills more soldiers in its retarded wars for profit, than the terrorists were fighting.