Half Empty? NFL

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Jobs are not really out there. manufacturing is largely finished. americans only got raises in 1 of 4 years last 40 years.
I disagree with this completely.

There are MANY RV jobs right now.
I get it, it's cyclical, and there is less job security.

But my friend is bringing home about 1600 a week net right now.
Working from 5 to about 11 most days.

Those companies are desperate for people, and giving sign on bonuses, etc...

rickyb

I disagree with this completely.

There are MANY RV jobs right now.
I get it, it's cyclical, and there is less job security.

But my friend is bringing home about 1600 a week net right now.
Working from 5 to about 11 most days.

Those companies are desperate for people, and giving sign on bonuses, etc...
At best that may only be for now.

bbsam

Staff member
More woke protesting nobody wants to see or hear. Just play...

By this time the people watching are those who don’t care and those support such movements.
Why do you even care? You’ve written them off, they’ve obviously written you off.

Or are your feelings hurt because they’re just not that into you?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They can do both and they don’t care what you think.
And I certainly don’t care what they think! Most people think its stupid. They make tons of money and they’re oppressed? Please. Systematic racism in their minds. End the victim mentality. When everything is racist then nothing is racist.

bbsam

Staff member
And I certainly don’t care what they think! Most people think its stupid. They make tons of money and they’re oppressed? Please. Systematic racism in their minds. End the victim mentality. When everything is racist then nothing is racist.
If you don’t care and no longer care to watch the NFL, then why does this thread even hold interest for you?

MAKAVELI

Oppression comes in many forms, such as you cuckservatives trying to oppress their right to freedom of speech.