Half Empty? NFL

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I care because you attack the police, eliminate or hinder them. and crime goes up. Hurts everyone.
Now they're coming after paramedics too.
These left wingers are sick in the head.

MAKAVELI

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Wally

Here's the weather from the night McClain was wearing a mask because "he was cold". This is Denver.

1630865547768.png

Wally

Why do you constantly perpetuate false information @Wally ? Do you have some sick perversion for spreading fake news?
A pathologist who conducted an autopsy said a combination of a narrowed coronary artery and physical exertion contributed to McClain´s death.

Dr. Stephen Cina found no evidence of a ketamine overdose and said several other possibilities could not be ruled out, including an unexpected reaction to ketamine or the chokehold causing an irregular heartbeat.

refineryworker05

The fact that this thread still is going says something about the concerns of a lot of the posters on this board.
I will say the Kapearnick protest did show me how people perceive themselves to be "good" no matter reality that they distort their own arguments even to themselves. Many will think I am criticizing the fans position in this post by accurately stating their actual position, but I am not.

So many fans stated criticism and disagreement with the protests was wanting to be free of politics in sports and being forced to get political messages from players, and disrespecting the troops that last reason was an obvious lie. But many fans felt they were the put upon victims from the players.

In reality, many fans' actual position was they wanted politics in sports and wanted players forced to carry out the political message of patriotism by standing during the anthem. And many fans wanted the leagues to force the players to do this even against the will of those players by fining, suspending or getting rid of the players who didn't perform the political act of standing during the anthem.

MAKAVELI

A pathologist who conducted an autopsy said a combination of a narrowed coronary artery and physical exertion contributed to McClain´s death.

Dr. Stephen Cina found no evidence of a ketamine overdose and said several other possibilities could not be ruled out, including an unexpected reaction to ketamine or the chokehold causing an irregular heartbeat.
Nothing in the autopsy states he had heart disease. The medics also gave him a dose for a 220 lb man when he only weighed 140lb. He was already in cuffs after having a choke hold rendering him unconscious briefly then vomiting. The kid committed no crime and was treated like he just killed someone.