Half Empty? NFL

bbsam

Staff member

bbsam

Staff member
He'll be 35 this year. His time has come and gone. But he did manage to parlay his politics into some fat endorsement contracts.
So let’s bring in another loser then.
Fact is there are only a very small number of people alive on the earth who can qualify to be an NFL loser QB.

And the reigning back to back MVP of the league is 38.

I forgive you guys for not being up to speed on these things since you’ve been busy boycotting the NFL.🤣

bbsam

Staff member
Pittsburgh would have been far better off with Kaep than that hulking mess who came back on the field for two more seasons than he should have.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Fact is there are only a very small number of people alive on the earth who can qualify to be an NFL loser QB.

I forgive you guys for not being up to speed on these things since you’ve been busy boycotting the NFL.🤣
He ain’t one of em’. He had a private try out and he sucked. 😂

vantexan

If Kaepernick had been as productive as Rodgers he'd still be playing. He was benched before he ever started kneeling.

bbsam

Staff member
He ain’t one of em’. He had a private try out and he sucked. 😂
You’re saying he’s worse than every starting QB and every backup on every NFL team? Cmon man. Ever see Trubisky try to throw a 12 yard out to a wide open receiver?🤣

Chase Daniel has made $25ish million carrying a clipboard.

bbsam

Staff member
If Kaepernick had been as productive as Rodgers he'd still be playing. He was benched before he ever started kneeling.
I didn’t say Kaepernick was as good as Rodgers. I was saying that being 35 isn’t something that stops QBs from playing in the NFL.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You’re saying he’s worse than every starting QB and every backup on every NFL team? Cmon man. Ever see Trubisky try to throw a 12 yard out to a wide open receiver?🤣

Chase Daniel has made $25ish million carrying a clipboard.
He isn’t worth the hassle.

vantexan

I didn’t say Kaepernick was as good as Rodgers. I was saying that being 35 isn’t something that stops QBs from playing in the NFL.
No, poor performance stops them. Did Kaepernick protest while he was a starter? Seems to me his ego couldn't handle being benched so he turned it into a protest. When he was playing well early on he was amazing. For whatever reason he dropped way down in productivity. But he was given another chance to try out for some teams and he turned it into a farce. Can't imagine why teams won't take a chance on him now. But he ended up with huge endorsement deals that the Trubisky's of the world never get. So why should we feel he's been cheated somehow?