Half Empty? NFL

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Neither he nor you knew that to be so. Not every team turned up for the tryout. You say you want to play then don't take advantage of the opportunity. At the very least he could have been a solid backup for a team who needed one. But why take a pounding when Nike is giving you tens of millions?
He has no interest in playing. It was a stunt.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Hmmm, better ask bbsam about that. It was another oppressed black man not given a fair shake. Seems to me Russell Wilson has started and been a top quarterback for over a decade because he won.
The NFL is 70% comprised of black players.

Be @bbsam’s standards, that’s racist and oppression.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
NFL to require teams hire less qualified personnel. Why not apply same diversity rules to the players? Might have too much of certain sex/ethnic groups?

“Just know that this is the beginning,” said Jonathan Beane, the NFL’s chief diversity and inclusion officer.

This had been going on everywhere else for 40 years......called Affirmative Action.
I tired getting state and county jobs for several years back in the 80's.
Scored in the high 90's in every test. Went all the way to final selection and came up short. Had a young family with kods.

The last time I tried one of the selective board members called me aside and told me I was
the most qualified but would NEVER get a job because I was WHITE and said it was out of their hands.

So been going on for years.
So be ready for more mediocrity in the NFL.

MAKAVELI

This had been going on everywhere else for 40 years......called Affirmative Action.
I tired getting state and county jobs for several years back in the 80's.
Scored in the high 90's in every test. Went all the way to final selection and came up short. Had a young family with kods.

The last time I tried one of the selective board members called me aside and told me I was
the most qualified but would NEVER get a job because I was WHITE and said it was out of their hands.

So been going on for years.
So be ready for more mediocrity in the NFL.
Yeah that's what most white people "think" when they don't get a job. Maybe you just don't realize you suck. Maybe it's your kods. Lol

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
So I was mistaken that your avatar was a representation of your posterior.

In reality it depicts what's between your legs.
burn-kelso.gif