Half Empty? NFL

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So what's your point? You don't like it don't go to any games and don't watch on TV.
i have been cutting back big time, they want to ruin a game that has giving people an opportunity to change their life and others, if you protest bad of the flag then your protesting the good to

MAKAVELI

i have been cutting back big time, they want to ruin a game that has giving people an opportunity to change their life and others, if you protest bad of the flag then your protesting the good to
Well you're entitled to your opinion and so are they. For most people that think like you have no problem with these players as long as they're scoring touchdowns or dunking a basketball but when they decide to voice their opinion on a big stage then you have a problem with them. That to me is unAmerican.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Well you're entitled to your opinion and so are they. For most people that think like you have no problem with these players as long as they're scoring touchdowns or dunking a basketball but when they decide to voice their opinion on a big stage then you have a problem with them. That to me is unAmerican.
they get paid millions of dollars for their talent, plus people dont watch football for the politcal bullsit

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Except, just as most of us on this site are paid to represent a brand well by watching what we say and do while in uniform, so too should they.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Revenue is down, ratings are down. This will correct itself when player's take the hit financially.

upschuck

It was a 5:15 game in California, plus moving it away from population center, plus an LA team that has proven before not to support a NFL team.

Combination of factors.

oldngray

nowhere special
It was a 5:15 game in California, plus moving it away from population center, plus an LA team that has proven before not to support a NFL team.

Combination of factors.

NFL is already admitting it may have been a mistake moving the Chargers from San Diego.