Half Empty? NFL

MAKAVELI

Revenue is down, ratings are down. This will correct itself when player's take the hit financially.
Teams are making money hand-over-fist through licensing. Players are not going to take a cut while risking their bodies and life.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
What isn't helping is that a lot of white Americans are not respecting these players freedom of speech rights. Most of these players come from poor urban and rural backgrounds which which has shaved their own personal views. White America just needs to get used to it cuz it ain't going away anytime soon.

That's better

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What isn't helping is that a lot of white Americans are not respecting these players freedom of speech rights. Most of these players come from poor urban and rural backgrounds which which has shaved their own personal views. White America just needs to get used to it cuz it ain't going away anytime soon.
Both sides simply made a choice that they're free to make.

African Americans chose to make a stand (or kneel) on a stage they thought would get people's attention. The people have chose to speak with their wallet and quit watching or going.

You can't whine that one side has a right to do what they are doing and then say the other side doesn't.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I quit watching because of the double standard not because of the kneeling.

Players can kneel for BLM but the cowboys can't show support for fallen cops?

Nope I'm out.

P

pickup

White Americans have the right to not buy NFL tickets. See if your twisted liberal mind can process that fact.

It will be fine

Who the heck even watches while the national anthem is playing? I couldn't care less what goes on before the kickoff, that time is spent hitting the bathroom and getting another beer. Y'all are crazy if your enjoyment of a sport is ruined by what happens outside the lines. Just sit back and watch the 40 yr old GOAT tear up defenses with his 3rd and 4th string receivers.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Who the heck even watches while the national anthem is playing? I couldn't care less what goes on before the kickoff, that time is spent hitting the bathroom and getting another beer. Y'all are crazy if your enjoyment of a sport is ruined by what happens outside the lines. Just sit back and watch the 40 yr old GOAT tear up defenses with his 3rd and 4th string receivers.

You can't be that simple

It will be fine

You can't be that simple
You'll drive yourself crazy if you scrutinize the political beliefs of your entertainers. Orson Scott Card is a raging homophobe and Ender's Game is still awesome. Football is modern gladiator combat, what they think about social justice has no impact on my enjoyment of watching them battle. If you really care about what they do, you elevate their statements that you disagree with.

MAKAVELI

Both sides simply made a choice that they're free to make.

African Americans chose to make a stand (or kneel) on a stage they thought would get people's attention. The people have chose to speak with their wallet and quit watching or going.

You can't whine that one side has a right to do what they are doing and then say the other side doesn't.
I hate to break it to you but sports in general are full of double standards. It's the Murican way. Lmfao!