Half Empty? NFL

rickyb

by coincidence i was listening to intercepted pod cast and they are talking about the NFL and kapernick who couldnt get hired again because he got politicized. they say the NFL is already heavily politicized with its war propaganda, and how it let other criminal players play again but not kapernick even though hes just against police brutality. they also talk about how hands off the police were during the nazi march in charlottesville and how the FBI wasnt doing a very good job investigating.

Intercepted Podcast: The Super Bowl of Racism

Future

Victory Ride
I am talking about ....Riots .... destroying property...etc etc....people who protest like that r deastroying there own community ....makes no sense to me

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
by coincidence i was listening to intercepted pod cast and they are talking about the NFL and kapernick who couldnt get hired again because he got politicized. they say the NFL is already heavily politicized with its war propaganda, and how it let other criminal players play again but not kapernick even though hes just against police brutality. they also talk about how hands off the police were during the nazi march in charlottesville and how the FBI wasnt doing a very good job investigating.

Intercepted Podcast: The Super Bowl of Racism

Moms got dinner ready

Head on upstairs