Half Empty? NFL

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Geez, everyone's a Constitutional scholar on this site!!! :blushing2:
I would propose it's the other way around ... everyone here is ignorant of the Constitution.
The first nine amendments delineates protection for citizens from governments ... it does not protect the citizens from employers or other individuals.
The First Amendment protects citizens from from government action against them ... not from anyone else.

MAKAVELI

That sounds ignorant so I assume I am missing something.
The First Amendment protects citizens from from government action against them ... not from anyone else.
Try reading the whole conversation. I was responding to his assertion that Drumpf was exercising his first amendment rights when he called the players " sons of bitches ". If the potus has that right then the players also have the right to not stand if they choose so.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Try reading the whole conversation. I was responding to his assertion that Drumpf was exercising his first amendment rights when he called the players " sons of bitches ". If the potus has that right then the players also have the right to not stand if they choose so.
OK
We're in agreement ... it's just ... an unusual sensation!
Uhhhh ... Big Mak!

bbsam

Staff member
they are 3 and 3 which puts them in the hunt. NFL was down 8 to 10 percent last year and another 7 to 10 percent this year. polls have said fans are tired of the politics.
Having watched every minute of the Ravens lose to the Bears, I am confident in declaring that they most definitely are not "in the hunt". And just to clarify, neither team is looking at "winning" anything but a top 10 draft position for next year.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Maybe the NFL should hire some people to bus from game to game just to give the impression that the stadiums are full .

Or do what clinton did during her campaign , can't fill a hall then squeeze everyone into a tight camera shot .

It will be fine

Maybe the NFL should hire some people to bus from game to game just to give the impression that the stadiums are full .

Or do what clinton did during her campaign , can't fill a hall then squeeze everyone into a tight camera shot .
1. Most of the games are played at the same time
2. Every politician does that, it's easy to look up, just google "trump empty rally" for his.