Heard the IIO charges agianst Ken H have been dropped

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Anybody else hear this
Correct. Lead and I have been saying this. Charges can be filed without merit. This is a clear case of opposition smear tactics AND job justification by a rogue investigator being chummy with another group that I'm not fond of.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
How is TDU gonna spin that one. They made it sound like K was hung drawn and quartered.
They will use TDU RULE #14
14. Propaganda must label events and people with distinctive phrases or slogans.

a. They must evoke desired responses which the audience previously possesses

b. They must be capable of being easily learned

c. They must be utilized again and again, but only in appropriate situations

d. They must be boomerang-proof

LeadBelly

Banned
Correct. Lead and I have been saying this. Charges can be filed without merit. This is a clear case of opposition smear tactics AND job justification by a rogue investigator being chummy with another group that I'm not fond of.
And in all actuality the Teamsters need a full time secretary treasurer. Ken never had a chance to sleep, crap, and a lot of other thing. Ken can now be the full time secretary treasurer.

LeadBelly

Banned
This is true I have been with on weekends and he has at least two phones an he is always answering them
It's a fact that the man doesn't sleep a lot. I don't think he's one of those guys that needs it though. Nevertheless he deserves it. He is the true meaning of a union activist, and a workaholic. I'm glad he is going to be a Secretary Treasurer full time and lend his experience and expertise where it's needed.

LeadBelly

Banned
It must be true I don't see Son of Sam or his little protege Evil. They are real quiet.
It is. I've been saying it all along. There are guys like son of Sam you can get fake news from or you can get it from me. If you read through my posts in the last month you'll see I was spot on.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Not sure how I derailed since I directly answered your question.
Because I felt it implied that you had a stream of knowledge that most don't.
But in all fairness, this is an "I heard" thread.....so I suppose the derail ranking my have been out of order.
I'll switch it to "disagree".