Dumbo

Find a shady spot after your bulk and air is gone, open both doors and sort your truck so the time in the back is minimal the rest of the day.

As someone else said get a Yeti type drink cup as it keeps water colder much longer. Liquid temp is important. I carry a yeti gallon jug and a yeti tumbler. Refrigerate it at night, put a tray of ice in it in the morning and it will stay ice cold.all day. If it does get warm get a cup of ice at a gas station and fill it back up. Get propel packets for electrolytes and flavor. Make drinking it part of your job all day. Chug it every few stops.

Hats for shade, cooling towels, walk through sprinklers if you get a chance, and don't wear underwear (it makes a huge difference).

Routes in older neighborhoods are the best with all the shade from trees. I cannot stand new suburban neighborhoods with no trees. Its way worse.

wht1zzfe

I stopped buttoning my shirt. Brown uniform and off chance I get an actual package car doesn't stop people from calling me FedEx and Amazon. Lighter, mesh sneakers. Fancy microfiber undershirts. Also, ice cubes in the ol' b-hole before I leave in the morning.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I lucked out last year with a rental all summer during covid. AC in those 14 hour days with 650 stops. Light breakfast, nothing heavy and greasy. Snack all day. Liquid IV, 50/50 Gatorade/water mix. Freeze them so they’re cold when you need them. Sweat towels you can douse in cold water and throw over your head. I freeze a gallon jug and have cold water all day. Micro sort, spend the least amount of time in the rear as possible. Clear bulk out early and sort before the sun bakes the back. If you can’t find it don’t look for it. These new shirts are a huge help. The old uniforms you could ring the sweat out, id tie them to the mirror brackets to dry out while driving. Now I don’t even show sweat.
650 stops? That's a week's work.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Does nothing for COVID but might cause frostbite on your face...

Gel Ice Pack Cooling Face Mask​

View attachment 337896
Or homicidal tendencies
c211adbed0b93c5a0de42e4e7d9d9e42.jpg