Herschel Walker

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Her and who else?
_108225340_monica2_976clinton.jpg

Next Day Error

X - Other
Donald Trump didn't lose anything.
Republicans don't care about endorsements.

This is something Democrats don't understand, because they find it super important who people like Oprah vote for. Republicans don't.

But nice job deflecting from my point which was that POS McConnell bears a lot of responsibility for the midterms.
Buddy, if the party had listened to Mitch you would be celebrating a win tonight in GA.

Like I said, though… carry on. :)

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I've already admitted I was wrong several times. I guess you just love hearing it. In '24 23 of 33 Senate seats up for reelection are held by Democrats. Let's see after two more years of Biden how that goes for you.
You DO realize you have to go all the way back to FDR to find a President who didnt lose a Senator in the mid terms ?

vantexan

Keep putting up the Walkers and the Lakes as candidates and it should go very well.
Amazing how in majority Republican precincts in Phoenix, AZ up to half the voting machines didn't work, printers were out of toner, etc while that wasn't a problem in more Democratic precincts. The person in charge of all that? Why it's the new governor who as Secretary of State of AZ didn't recuse herself. Amazing. We can scoff at conspiracy theories all day but this actually happened on election day. Caused very long lines in Republican precincts. Wonder how many people drove up, saw the long lines and said screw it? Polls showed Lake with a clear lead.

vantexan

Indeed, given his support for a healthcare system that was very good to you. A system that you seem determined to wreck denying somebody access to the same expensive healthcare you received for free.
And who are these people I'm denying access to? The millions of illegals Joe is letting pour over the border? Indeed. Harrumph harrumph.

newolddude

Amazing how in majority Republican precincts in Phoenix, AZ up to half the voting machines didn't work, printers were out of toner, etc while that wasn't a problem in more Democratic precincts. The person in charge of all that? Why it's the new governor who as Secretary of State of AZ didn't recuse herself. Amazing. We can scoff at conspiracy theories all day but this actually happened on election day. Caused very long lines in Republican precincts. Wonder how many people drove up, saw the long lines and said screw it? Polls showed Lake with a clear lead.

vantexan

So you clearly believe that destroying America's healthcare system will solve the immigration issue? Yes, they're getting healthcare for free.....And so did you.
And you'd give half a trillion to people who don't need it. Indeed. Harrumph, harrumph.

Thebrownblob

We've been asking the same thing about you. Trump plainly stated his call for the termination of the Constitution on his own social media platform. If he didn't mean it....then why did he say it?
I don’t know that it was “plainly” stated, although with Trump, he seems to make statements that cause issues quite a bit. Probably would’ve been Best for him, not to even say anything at that point.

vantexan

So you clearly believe that destroying America's healthcare system will solve the immigration issue? Yes, they're getting healthcare for free.....And so did you.
By the way I found out how that works. The non profits set aside 20% of what they take in to cover the uninsured. So there. Not a government payout. They were very generous to me for which I'm very grateful. And still incurred $7000 in debt to outside offices that on a $22k a year is tough but I'm paying them.