Herschel Walker

vantexan

The current de facto leader of the Republican Party pals around with Nazi lovers and calls for the termination of the Constitution and Republicans are going to insist that his national election loss was due to cheating in 2024. Good stuff.
Not me. I'm betting DeSantis will be our nominee.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The current de facto leader of the Republican Party pals around with Nazi lovers and calls for the termination of the Constitution and Republicans are going to insist that his national election loss was due to cheating in 2024. Good stuff.
Governor DeSantis?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh boy! 14 of the 300 the super PAC has, geewiz.
I bet those numbers seem big to you.
Screenshot_20221207_120610.jpg

And BTW, you missed the point. I wasnt just talking about Walker. McConnell screwed over any Republican who would challenge his leadership role.

Last edited:

vantexan

He is but if Trump gives them some ammo they run with it. Trump will spend the next two years giving outspoken opinions. Which as we know will be twisted. He'll be in danger of voter fatigue. He should've waited at least 6 more months to declare and stay out of the media's crosshairs. Now they'll pick apart everything and be more determined than ever to prevent his reelection. Doesn't matter that some know what's going on. What matters is how they'll sway the independents.

vantexan

Id much prefer him over whatever freak show the Democrats might be willing to roll out for 2024. But I think the loyalty to Herr Trump is still too strong for DeSantis to overcome in Republican primaries.
I don't know if Trump bulldozing the opposition in the primary debates will work with DeSantis. Voters might be swayed by a great record and a resolute personality over the personal attacks. I will vote for Trump if he is the nominee but we all know it'll be 4 years of butting heads with the media and likely impeachment attempts if Dems capture Congress again.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He is but if Trump gives them some ammo they run with it. Trump will spend the next two years giving outspoken opinions. Which as we know will be twisted. He'll be in danger of voter fatigue. He should've waited at least 6 more months to declare and stay out of the media's crosshairs. Now they'll pick apart everything and be more determined than ever to prevent his reelection. Doesn't matter that some know what's going on. What matters is how they'll sway the independents.
They'll make up this stupid crap and twist the words of whoever they see as the frontrunner. It's good that's it's Trump at this point as far as I'm concerned.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Id much prefer him over whatever freak show the Democrats might be willing to roll out for 2024. But I think the loyalty to Herr Trump is still too strong for DeSantis to overcome in Republican primaries.
Nope. We might get the taking the ball and going home behavior though. It's a long road still.