Herschel Walker

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
We've been asking the same thing about you. Trump plainly stated his call for the termination of the Constitution on his own social media platform. If he didn't mean it....then why did he say it?
"The fake news is actually trying to convince the American people that I said I wanted to terminate the Constitution. This is simply more disinformation and lies, just like Russia, Russia, Russia and all the other hoaxes and scams. What I said was that there is a massive and widespread fraud and deception, as has been irrefutably proven in the 2020 presidential election. Steps must be immediately taken to right the wrong," - Trump

Box Ox

"The fake news is actually trying to convince the American people that I said I wanted to terminate the Constitution. This is simply more disinformation and lies, just like Russia, Russia, Russia and all the other hoaxes and scams. What I said was that there is a massive and widespread fraud and deception, as has been irrefutably proven in the 2020 presidential election. Steps must be immediately taken to right the wrong," - Trump

TCM.jpeg

Next Day Error

X - Other
You are just uninformed about this particular facet of Republican infighting. The left wing media told you this is trump's fault, and you came here repeating it, without facts.

The fact is Mitch McConnell controls a vast amount of money to be used for campaigns. He withheld money from candidates that he thought wouldn't vote for him as leader.

McConnell doesn't care about the Republican party, he only cares about maintaining his own power.
LOL

McConnell-aligned Senate GOP group shelling out $14 million to boost Herschel Walker in Georgia runoff

$14 million plus the $39 million they already donated. Still wasn’t enough. Lol. Keep making :censored2: up, buddy

vantexan

Exactly what I told you earlier. They have to tack an additional 20% onto their service rates which in turn means that insurers have to pass that 20% penalty onto their rate paying subscribers in the form of higher premiums for people who are personally responsible enough to buy health insurance.

Reaffirms what I've already said. Your procedure was publicly funded courtesy of a federal mandate that requires hospitals to take this action in order to protect themselves from insolvency due to uncompensated care. Just because a hospital is operating as a non profit it still has to remain profitable and solvent if it wants to remain a licensed facility.
And the money was there, set aside by them, without the Federal government having to pay anything. You didn't say this, you said the Federal government had to give them money. And guess what, the money is there whether I had a heart attack or not. I didn't cause anything or screw anyone over. Meanwhile you're willing to give a half trillion dollars away like it is candy. Harrumph, harrumph.

vantexan

You're obviously and IGM conservative ( I Got mine!). The very same federal rules that gave you free care is providing them with free care. After hollering about this for years what would you have done if the GOP had succeeded in terminating these federally mandated programs ahead of you needing open heart surgery? Do you actually think that the hospital would actually accept your 20 bucks a month offer?
What else could they do? I can only give what I can afford. But you're talking about what ifs. The reality is the hospital sets aside the money. Money I didn't ask for. They offered. And was not covered by the Federal government like you said. You lied. And you'd still shower people making $125k a year with student loan relief if you could. Gets votes.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Start charging the country of origin of any illegal requiring any healthcare. Subtract it from any aid off the top.

Box Ox

Let the cheating begin! Now go do that voodoo that you do so well!

The current de facto leader of the Republican Party pals around with Nazi lovers and calls for the termination of the Constitution and Republicans are going to insist that his national election loss was due to cheating in 2024. Good stuff.