High Seniority Lead Cover Drivers (jokes/trolling acceptable here)

ManInBrown

Interesting. In my building, for the most part, the slowest covers are the 1st to get sent home or texted for the day off.
Yeah it's weird here. You figure they'd want to send the runner gunners on road every day but the kiss a55 runners get all the days off they want

Dr.Brownz

This is a question for the centers that have Full time cover drivers. Do top seniority cover guys get any special privileges /perks at your center? Do you choose your cover route? Do you have more pull for random/dead days off? I'm not talking about runner-gunner a** kissers.

Here, you have a little influence as to what route you can cover, but nothing formal. Random/Unpaid days off are not given by seniority, but mngment tends to lean towards giving days to lead cover guys.

I've driven in many different centers and moved from local to local. Everywhere is different. What's your story?

just because
View attachment 112501

The top cover guy can get all kinds of days off if he wants because management wants other people to go learn the route to attempt to "prove" it can be done faster than the normal guy, esspecialy when there are extra area/stops/pickups added on