Houston I have a Problem! Feeder Questions & Drug Testing

BigBeef42

You smoke dope once or twice a week and don't consider yourself a stoner?
I am not a stoner..

Its recreationally legal in my states. The stuff is everywhere and cheap.

I only smoked when offered to me. Which is quite the departure from a traditional stoner.

I know guys who smoke dabs of pure thc all day long. This is the definition of a stoner.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Just to clarify i am not a stoner. I smoke once or twice a week.

I only smoked when offered to me.

You have some pretty generous friends.

I dont want to blow this chance. 10 years of waiting makes me eager to cheat.

Cheating, to get through life.

Good luck with that.

My Local sucks bigtime.

They aren't the one's.... posting about smoking dope.

And worrying about passing a test.

-Bug-

Dr.Brownz

Id call UPS and tell them you have re-considered and it's "not the right time in life to go feeders" or something because you will probably get fired if you piss dirty.

Though it would probably not be hard to get some clean piss and smuggle it in. The temperature is the most important part as they don't watch the piss come out of your penis. It has to be 96 degrees or something like that

1Simplemann

This whole thread makes me laugh! Drivers telling potential driver how to beat a drug test. Gotta love this site! Anyway, I have no 1st hand knowledge of this stuff, but I know a few who "dabble in cannabis" as you put it. I called my friend the "dabbler" to ask him what you should do. In a previous life, he worked on a military base for a contractor in NY. I think it was West Point. Anyway he was tested 4-5 times. Back then, Mr Dabbler did more than "dabble" IMO. I believe he told me he was a daily user back then. He told me that he passed EVERY time using that flush stuff you guys are talking about. He even said that a couple times he even smoked the day BEFORE the test. Pretty risky if you ask me but i guess he liked his "smoke" back when he was younger. He said you'll be fine. Drinks tons of water everyday, work out and you'll probably pass just by doing that. If you use the "flush" a couple times AND drink lots of fluid you'll pass with flying colors. Do yourself a favor when you pass that test. QUIT forever! I personally am not gonna judge a guy who indulges while off the clock. None of my business as long as they aren't behing the wheel. It sounds like good paying jobs are to come by in your area. Same for me, so why risk it? I have 2 beers and I give the keys to my wife. Not worth the risk. IMO

Last edited:

BigBeef42

Some negative folks on here.

Think what you will, like always.

It is risky. But hey, i never thought this opportunity would come, as im a part timer...

I work 2 jobs and am responsible as hell. If you think hitting a joint once or twice a week is a sin, then go back to church and shut up.

If i was an actual feeder driver i wouldnt fuxk around with weed.

I dont even drink booze. Not even a drop so far this year

How you feel about potheads is exactly how i feel about drunk people. And in my honest opinion any driver with a hangover is just as bad or worse than a guy who smoked the night before.

Take another drink and mock accordingly.

BigBeef42

This whole thread makes me laugh! Drivers telling potential driver how to beat a drug test. Gotta love this site! Anyway, I have no 1st hand knowledge of this stuff, but I know a few who "dabble in cannabis" as you put it. I called my friend the "dabbler" to ask him what you should do. In a previous life, he worked on a military base for a contractor in NY. I think it was West Point. Anyway he was tested 4-5 times. Back then, Mr Dabbler did more than "dabble" IMO. I believe he told me he was a daily user back then. He told me that he passed EVERY time using that flush stuff you guys are talking about. He even said that a couple times he even smoked the day BEFORE the test. Pretty risky if you ask me but i guess he liked his "smoke" back when he was younger. He said you'll be fine. Drinks tons of water everyday, work out and you'll probably pass just by doing that. If you use the "flush" a couple times AND drink lots of fluid you'll pass with flying colors. Do yourself a favor when you pass that test. QUIT forever! I personally am not gonna judge a guy who indulges while off the clock. None of my business as long as they aren't behing the wheel. It sounds like good paying jobs are to come by in your area. Same for me, so why risk it? I have 2 beers and I give the keys to my wife. Not worth the risk. IMO
Thank you. This was insightful.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I have been tested a few times, but only one experience was close...I was 23 days clean (I smoked pot a few times at parties, recreational or whatever and took a chance) and passed easily. The key is to exercise and sweat a lot, drink lots of water, eat anti-oxidants and foods that will clean your system. Really, sweat it out of you...go on 3 week binge diet if you must. If it's an emergency, yeah drink 8 gallons of water before the test and get sick ..but trying to circumvent the test should best be avoided. ;D

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
If i piss positive i will contest it as a contamined sample in the lab. And hopefully it will buy me some extra time. Or a possible defense if i get fired.

ARTICLE 35. EMPLOYEEʼS BAIL, LICENSE,

SUBSTANCE AND ALCOHOL TESTING

"In addition to testing mandated employees, controlled substance testing will be part of pre-qualification conditions for feeder driver employment, and those persons transferring to a feeder driver position. Individuals who are on a “bid list” for tractor-trailer employment or other similar classification type jobs are subject to being tested for controlled substances before being accepted into such a position."

https://teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/6161478090_master_final.pdf

Better brush up on the contract language. A positive test can have "life altering" results.

People that try and cheat the system.... generally don't win.

This has been National Contract language since 1990.

You're not the first person to think of this.

-Bug-