Houston I have a Problem! Feeder Questions & Drug Testing

P

pickup

I will. Good or bad.

If i piss positive i will contest it as a contamined sample in the lab. And hopefully it will buy me some extra time. Or a possible defense if i get fired.

That's why the 2nd sample is tested more stringently. Procedures are followed the 2nd time around to actively prevent contamination. When you give your sample and it is handled, it is done before your eyes until the two vials are sealed. If you're gonna claim contamination, that's the only time to do it.

If you could yell do over, the drug test would be worthless.

BigBeef42

I did more research on the detox drinks sold on Amazon and they all turned out to be scams. Its too risky for me.

I bought an at home test kit to test myself tonight. Ill probably fail. But at least tomorrow i can call HR and tell them i cant take the job right.

My biggest question now is:

If i do piss test for feeder, can i lose my part time UPS job?

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBeef42

Tell them you're getting your permit first then the dot test. That should give you a couple of weeks.
I hope this works. Thats what im going to do. I need to buy time.

If all else fails ill have my brother piss for me.

Note: i quit smoking last week. Easy peasy. And do not intend on smoking ever again.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
My last quesion:

Are pre-employment tests Observed by someone?
image.jpg

BigBeef42

It might be relatively easy, for the company to discern....

How many part-time HazMat responders, are seeking a feeder position.

This thread, has to be the "dumbest of the dumb".

-Bug-
Thanks for the feeback.

Good point.

I give up.

Im passing on the feeder job.

No test, or cheating necessary

mike1646

I wouldn't pass it up, just do the detox and drink plenty of fluids. It might take a couple of weeks for you to take the test. Don't be negative.