How bummed are the “Vote No” guys gonna be when the contract passed due to poor turnout.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm bummed that enough people didn't vote but here in :censored2:cago we still get to vote and now we know that a non vote is a yes vote it should be interesting. I highly doubt we vote soon I'm sure they will wait until after supplements are forced on everyone. And peak is gone and we loose our leverage. Best thing is I know our national teamsters pres probably won't run again.

Vote twice--(its Chicago after all)---have your dead relatives vote too.

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
ImahinI if the government had these same rules. We would never have a choice in elections. Expecting over 50% or 2/3rds vote is crap. I know it's the guideline but it doesn't mean I agree with it. I voted and of course it's frustrating to see so many not vote, but like many have said, it's common in democracy.

Dollar Chasing

You are correct. Local 344 voted down the master by 69% with 52% participating. Good job Tyler Binder on getting to word out
Lol people worship him like some vote no Christ, when in reality, he couldn’t do basic math, and made up most of what he said. He’s an idiot, and I’m glad we don’t have to hear about his dumb theories anymore since the contract is ratified.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
He clearly had the advantage of a vote "NO" majority local, I feel sorry for those poor "NO" voters stuck in one of those bootlicking "yes" ones.

LagunaBrown

Why? They still act like they got TDU lawyers on the case. Ignorance is bliss I guess.
ED0C06CC-7103-4A12-87CA-FBA29469F34F.gif