How many here are ready to strike UPS? I think if this contract is that bad we should Strike UPS.

Undertow

BYvUwAQ.jpg

OW1TsDf.jpg
Just what local do these guys pictured work out of? One has something past 5 O'clock shadow and the other is sporting full shag. They must have one heck of a slate if they can get an exemption from the appearance code.

Tony Q

OMG!!!!

*Looking around the room thinking am I really the only guy here frightened that we're pinning our future on opinions like this*

God! I'm not a praying man... yet you got my knees here. Show them the light before the lights turn off on all of them.
They want more. They pay dues. They want what they want. We need to do what the majority want. Go away or vote no.

Tony Q

If we strike, it won't be our fault. No one's buying what you are selling. Hatred is not driving the "hard core" no voters. Those of us who are full time know we have a good thing going, and we know we wouldn't have it so good without the union. But we are rightfully concerned that our union representation is actively trying to take us backwards, as they have been for the last three contracts (at least). We have every right to demand proper representation, and fight to keep what we have, and not let it slowly erode it away.

Even if you actually did change your stance, which your posts simply are not convincing to that end, the reasons you list about why we feel the way we do, and what we actually want are incorrect. That means you don't get us, you don't speak for us, and indicates that you aren't really on our side. As I have been suggesting to the other delusional posters on here, please seek help and get your life straightened out. Once you do, get back to us and let us know how life is going.
You deserve more. I get it. I want to get it for you, vote no.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I can't take it. I'm going outside.

Anybody here graduate from college?

Yes, that's how we know you can't be 3 years retired and still have 5 years left 'til retirement. Don't need college for that level of math, but it helps to have some psychology courses to identify when someone is deluded. Please seek help, straighten out your life.

Tony Q

Tony Montana!

Remember what Trump says.... if they say a lie three times people believe it's the truth.

Come on over with the heterosexual Cowboy's & Cowgirls in glistening white strolling along virgin beaches because that will be us in not so many years.

Don't lose your dignity on here. TRUST NO ONE!

You're intelligent, you got a brain. Use it. :)

Join my fellow brother drivers across the nation and our 9-sister drivers too by voting...

************YES**************
I have a collage education, but honestly it makes me no better than anyone here. If these good members want to vote it down, don't degrade them.

Tony Q

My my my. Can you help out @wide load a little more too cuz we're both on the naughty list?

You know, you said Sean has skeletons in the closet that hall is going to turn loose shortly and with all this demeaning talk you still want to show your brotherly love extended to us on the strike line.

Maybe walk it outside the palace in DC. Boston folks probably dont like hypocrites.
Boston was the home of the original IBT. Local 25 has the history.

Box Ox

Just what local do these guys pictured work out of? One has something past 5 O'clock shadow and the other is sporting full shag. They must have one heck of a slate if they can get an exemption from the appearance code.

Beats me. Maybe they're Millennials with doctors' notes. Anyway, they could have been wearing nothing but banana hammocks and I still would've posted it! :)

Tony Q

Must be at least 40 or 50 of'em...
You are right, but something has snapped in me. I kinda want them to have a hand in their own demise. You have to understand that years of this takes a tool. You help countless individuals and they turn around and forget. I am charged with protecting the members, but I am constantly slapped in the face. I ain't Jesus. I am not here to turn the other cheek. Jesus and UPS can kiss my ass. If the majority want to vote no, let them.

F

Frankie's Friend

Medical exemption. $10 copays and it's a done deal.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Bruh you just get a dermatologist to say shaving irritates your skin. It's pretty common around here. There's even a place on upsers.com to upload the accommodation documents. Not a big deal anymore.