How many here are ready to strike UPS? I think if this contract is that bad we should Strike UPS.

Tony Q

My wife actually prefers a beard, once it's full grown. Too bad I keep getting jobs that require shaving. Vote No!
Vote no and make an appointment to go to the dermatologist. Screw the company doubly. Abney makes to much money, stick him with a no vote.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I like that, is that a chipotle?
Your thread is dumb.
These gifs are dumb.
You are dumb.
GTFO.
1528694104018.gif

Tony Q

Last week you were trying to sell this thing

Which is it
I want it to go down. I want each and every member to get what they want. If it hurts the company in the long run I don't care anymore. I want the cards to fall where they may. If we lose volume we will just have to find it somewhere else. If we lose those 3,000 sleeper jobs, who cares. Its not like every local will get them. They will probably only go to the big barns. friend that.

mjjlohn

I thought you liked this contract?
It seems to me that this 15,000,000,000 contract is not good enough. If it isn't lets, all vote no and send a message to strike UPS. Come on, lets do it. I can survive a strike. The company would be a little different when its over but why not take it out on the company. They don't want to give you what you want and you know you work so hard for them.

It’s kind of cringey to see you completely unable to grasp how some people could be upset over 22.4

F

Frankie's Friend

I want it to go down. I want each and every member to get what they want. If it hurts the company in the long run I don't care anymore. I want the cards to fall where they may. If we lose volume we will just have to find it somewhere else. If we lose those 3,000 sleeper jobs, who cares. Its not like every local will get them. They will probably only go to the big barns. friend that.
Probably to coyote. Wise up.

Tony Q

I'm waiting to see what the supplement looks like.
Who cares about the supplement. The 22.4 is bad. The part time starting wage is not good. That 4 year air driver progression is a huge concession. Don't forget about what they did to you in 2013 with Teamcare. Make them pay. Vote no