How many here are ready to strike UPS? I think if this contract is that bad we should Strike UPS.

F

Frankie's Friend

You are right, but something has snapped in me. I kinda want them to have a hand in their own demise. You have to understand that years of this takes a tool. You help countless individuals and they turn around and forget. I am charged with protecting the members, but I am constantly slapped in the face. I ain't Jesus. I am not here to turn the other cheek. Jesus and UPS can kiss my ass. If the majority want to vote no, let them.
Dude you are truly lost.
Go back to your phone station in DC. We want you to renegotiate your pet program (Surepost) and define proximity stops this time.
Then I will vote yes.

Just one thing I want. That's it dude. Ok homey? Try to do your job this time.

rod

Retired 22 years
Bruh you just get a dermatologist to say shaving irritates your skin. It's pretty common around here. There's even a place on upsers.com to upload the accommodation documents. Not a big deal anymore.

Just what a person needs on a 100 degree day---an irritating beard.

bryanturner100

Haven't been on this website for years so retarded must be nice to speculate about everything here in the Western Conference where they're stealing our pension to pay for healthcare while $5 pension increase over the next five years sounds great while we get a dollar in 50 while they supplement our health care with our pension fund friend* this contract

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yep, you don't have to shave. Great advice. Vote no
Sure I do, my wife like a smooth face.
37595580_1795792860535158_1205771549630529536_o.jpg

Tony Q

Dude you are truly lost.
Go back to your phone station in DC. We want you to renegotiate your pet program (Surepost) and define proximity stops this time.
Then I will vote yes.

Just one thing I want. That's it dude. Ok homey? Try to do your job this time.
So you think its acceptable to start part timers at 13 an hour? You want to go on the record and advocate for a two tier full time wage 22.4 employee who will make less than you? Come on, you want more than freaking Sure Post.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
No I promise you this. There is nothing cynical about this. I had a change of heart. I want to vote no and see where it takes us. I think we need to send this message and let UPS we will take it to the street. You broke me. I want this thing to go down in flames. Who says 15,000,000,000 is enough. Why can't we get 15 an hour, no 22.4 language, triple time for 9.5. Hell, brother I am part of the process. Does this make you feel better. Lets hold out for more. If in the process we strike them then we can ax hoffa in the long term as well and a younger leader can emerge. Vote no
FYI, I was never a proponent of $15 to start. I wished the current pt got a bump.

F

Frankie's Friend

So you think its acceptable to start part timers at 13 an hour? You want to go on the record and advocate for a two tier full time wage 22.4 employee who will make less than you? Come on, you want more than freaking Sure Post.
We want tons of surepost! All of it.
It's light and easy to deliver. Itll put more FULL TIME PACKAGE DRIVERS on the street every day.

Go try again. Listen to the people who pay your salary.
Be grateful.

Tony Q

FYI, I was never a proponent of $15 to start. I wished the current pt got a bump.
Part time poverty is not acceptable. A part timers should be able to live off this job and work part time. The 9 months to get healthcare is a slap in the face as well. They cant get people to stay here Don't lower your standards. We have them on the ropes.

F

Frankie's Friend

Young people should be able to have a beard, tattoos, and piercings. I think this company cant find people as it is. Why not get out of the 1950's. Vote no
Only "young people "?
Are you discriminating members now?
How about just white folks too?
SMH

We're getting tats that say "Tony Baloney " when this is over.
cartoon-dancing-pig-1.gif

Tony Q

We want tons of surepost! All of it.
It's light and easy to deliver. Itll put more FULL TIME PACKAGE DRIVERS on the street every day.

Go try again. Listen to the people who pay your salary.
Be grateful.
And you should get it all. This language is unacceptable.