How many here are ready to strike UPS? I think if this contract is that bad we should Strike UPS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You keep using video, why don't you contribute. Tell us what sucks about this contract so we can build up momentum. I can tell you they look at it. Man up and air your grievances. Let me have it.
Hybrids
tenor (6).gif

You keep using video, why don't you contribute. Tell us what sucks about this contract so we can build up momentum. I can tell you they look at it. Man up and air your grievances. Let me have it.
I already told you. The article 22.4 language needs a clear definition and they also need article 37 protection. No RPCD shall have no less than 40 hours per week if an article 22.4 driver is delivering ground work.

The starting pay is too low for part time employees.

Let's start with those and maybe we can get close to getting a contract.

tourists24

I already told you. The article 22.4 language needs a clear definition and they also need article 37 protection. No RPCD shall have no less than 40 hours per week if an article 22.4 driver is delivering ground work.

The starting pay is too low for part time employees.

Let's start with those and maybe we can get close to getting a contract.
More video lol

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Sleep on it and give me a list of all your demands. Vote no

HAHAHAHA.

Read the posts on this website.

Seriously friend, STOP ASKING US TO DO YOUR JOB FOR YOU!

DO YOUR DAMN JOB! REPRESENT US OR GET THE :censored2: OUT OF THE WAY!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It just needs to be cleaned up and fine-tuned. Severe monetary penalties if they abuse 22.4s as a means to avoid working or hiring RPCDs, perhaps? For example, an RPCD that is laid off while a 22.4 works should be able to file for his or her 8 hours at a minimum of double time, but preferably triple time.

Otherwise, they need to make the same as RPCDs. Some incentive to not use them instead of current RPCDs or hiring more.

As I said before, this problem will fix itself...one way, or another.

With 22.4s on the way, among other things, it's not that huge. In the grand scheme of things, I think it's kind of a small concession. Whether it's on this site, or in my hub, I literally have not heard one person complain about this.

I was hired after 2013, and even with Teamcare, I consider myself spoiled compared to the healthcare my friends and family have through their jobs. When I quit next year, that's gonna be the hardest thing to leave.

No

Everybody delivering ground packages needs to be paid the same wage

It’s working,throw this :censored2: out there and talk about it enough and folks will start to accept it

F

Frankie's Friend

It just needs to be cleaned up and fine-tuned. Severe monetary penalties if they abuse 22.4s as a means to avoid working or hiring RPCDs, perhaps? For example, an RPCD that is laid off while a 22.4 works should be able to file for his or her 8 hours at a minimum of double time, but preferably triple time.

Otherwise, they need to make the same as RPCDs. Some incentive to not use them instead of current RPCDs or hiring more.

As I said before, this problem will fix itself...one way, or another.

With 22.4s on the way, among other things, it's not that huge. In the grand scheme of things, I think it's kind of a small concession. Whether it's on this site, or in my hub, I literally have not heard one person complain about this.

I was hired after 2013, and even with Teamcare, I consider myself spoiled compared to the healthcare my friends and family have through their jobs. When I quit next year, that's gonna be the hardest thing to leave.
Your friends pay union dues?

km3

There you go.

Exactly my point. I've never paid a co-pay, or a deductible, whereas my friends and family have co-pays of up to $100 and deductibles up to $3000 on their employer-provided plans. As for premiums, dues aren't exactly the same thing since I pay the union dues for more than just a health plan. It's also to save my ass, file grievances, voice my opinion at the meetings, etc.. And the $44 or so I pay a month would still literally be nothing for a healthplan even if that was all I was paying it for.

No matter how badly people portray TeamCare as being, it's still way better than anything else that's out there. That's why I don't understand why people complain about moving from whatever the old plan was to TeamCare. TeamCare is great.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I am definitely, unequivocally voting YES! I expected in this day & age we'd be looking at giving back across the board, top to bottom. INSTEAD, we ALL got RAISES! Take that Mr. Center Manager with 4.5 years left of pension.

I have talked to approx. 44 of our employees and all voting YES! Only that lazy arse Cecil is complaining.

Yet, that's what Ceez does anyhoo!

So yeah, very happy. Thank you! Thank you!

TFL! ( Teamsters Fer Life)

Shut the :censored2: up

km3

I am definitely, unequivocally voting YES! I expected in this day & age we'd be looking at giving back across the board, top to bottom. INSTEAD, we ALL got RAISES! Take that Mr. Center Manager with 4.5 years left of pension.

I have talked to approx. 44 of our employees and all voting YES! Only that lazy arse Cecil is complaining.

Yet, that's what Ceez does anyhoo!

So yeah, very happy. Thank you! Thank you!

TFL! ( Teamsters Fer Life)

:censored2:bag.

F

Frankie's Friend

Exactly my point. I've never paid a co-pay, or a deductible, whereas my friends and family have co-pays of up to $100 and deductibles up to $3000 on their employer-provided plans. As for premiums, dues aren't exactly the same thing since I pay the union dues for more than just a health plan. It's also to save my ass, file grievances, voice my opinion at the meetings, etc.. And the $44 or so I pay a month would still literally be nothing for a healthplan even if that was all I was paying it for.

No matter how badly people portray TeamCare as being, it's still way better than anything else that's out there. That's why I don't understand why people complain about moving from whatever the old plan was to TeamCare. TeamCare is great.
Paraphrased:

If I pay union dues I expect to have better compensation and benefits than most of the non-unionized job sector .

That's the point. Im not comparing unions dues to insurance premiums or deductibles.

km3

Paraphrased:

If I pay union dues I expect to have better compensation and benefits than most of the non-unionized job sector .

That's the point. Im not comparing unions dues to insurance premiums or deductibles.

Fair enough. All I'm saying is that I don't understand why a lot of people complained about losing the old plan, since what we have is still way, way ahead of everybody else.

F

Frankie's Friend

And btw...
Teamcare is not "way better than anything else out there".
I've had better.
And it was better before we got teamcare imposed upon us.

DirtySouth

You are right, but something has snapped in me. I kinda want them to have a hand in their own demise. You have to understand that years of this takes a tool. You help countless individuals and they turn around and forget. I am charged with protecting the members, but I am constantly slapped in the face. I ain't Jesus. I am not here to turn the other cheek. Jesus and UPS can kiss my ass. If the majority want to vote no, let them.

Hitting the Scotch mighty hard tonight, booboo.

That piss and vinegar would've done more good at the table.

How 'indefinite' is the extension?