How much does your Ground Contractor pay you?

bacha29

It would if you knew as much as you think you know.

We're both employees of FedEx.
Aaah, that's so sweet. Hailing from completely different parts of the country but as fate would have it you were both sent to the academy at the same time and while some couples meet at the clothes washing mat you two met at the brain washing mat.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Aaah, that's so sweet. Hailing from completely different parts of the country but as fate would have it you were both sent to the academy at the same time and while some couples meet at the clothes washing mat you two met at the brain washing mat.
That’s your answer to anyone who points out your one trick pony is actually a jackass?

You can’t be brainwashed because you lack the primary requirement.

bacha29

That’s your answer to anyone who points out your one trick pony is actually a jackass?

You can’t be brainwashed because you lack the primary requirement.
Being that the "requirement" is the forfeiture of one's ability to think for themselves and it's something I've resolved to hold onto then I suppose you could say that I don't meet the so called "requirement".

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Being that the "requirement" is the forfeiture of one's ability to think for themselves and it's something I've resolved to hold onto then I suppose you could say that I don't meet the so called "requirement".
Nope. You’re the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz.