BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
No dude. People do this.
816D9DAD-C0AF-4A47-9734-D1DA466ED344.png

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
For real you guys are pieces of :censored2: with these gay jokes. It's offensive because you are using it as an insult as if being gay is a bad thing. There is nothing wrong with being gay.

I'm sorry my pics make you so insecure about your sexuality that you fall to these depths.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
For real you guys are pieces of :censored2: with these gay jokes. It's offensive because you are using it as an insult as if being gay is a bad thing. There is nothing wrong with being gay.

I'm sorry my pics make you so insecure about your sexuality that you fall to these depths.
The only thing wrong with being gay would be being gay with you....

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

So, you are gay. Congratulations for coming out.

And, you're saying that the only way you can feel secure in your sexuality is by posting silly-assed selfies.

rod

Retired 22 years

There is nothing wrong with being gay if that’s the lifestyle you choose. Enjoy