Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
So, you are gay. Congratulations for coming out.

And, you're saying that the only way you can feel secure in your sexuality is by posting silly-assed selfies.

I would be lying if I said I didn't check dudes out time to time. And no it's not about feeling secure about my own sexuality it's about making you mad idiots on this site even more angry because you're intimidated.

Seems to be working xD

Future

Victory Ride
I would be lying if I said I didn't check dudes out time to time. And no it's not about feeling secure about my own sexuality it's about making you mad idiots on this site even more angry because you're intimidated.

Seems to be working xD
Intimidated ? LMAO..... I feel sorry for you

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Seems to be working xD

Intimidated by the likes of you? Give me a break, sonny.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
For real you guys are pieces of :censored2: with these gay jokes. It's offensive because you are using it as an insult as if being gay is a bad thing. There is nothing wrong with being gay.

I'm sorry my pics make you so insecure about your sexuality that you fall to these depths.
what were expecting from these clowns?

better toughen boy.