Important Update on Negotiations!!!

Inthegame

Certain Trustees to some funds put u deep opposition because certain individuals sit on board of these certain funds and get quite rich. Money it the route of most evil, and your benefits being inferior, at. the expense of some old as hell Teamster getting a big FAT salary is a crying shame.
Just an FYI...Trustees on H&W and Pension plans are unpaid positions.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Sean lost me when he shacked up with Fred. In order to get some respect from his new found TDU friends and his old ones he's going to have to really explain himself. One thing the TDU folks don't forget is someone who persecuted them. As far as you asking me questions regarding the negotiations, I call your bluff that you can ask them anything. I think they might appreciate your cheer leading skills, with all due respect but will just use you for what they can get out of you. Just look at what he's doing now with Fred. Call your people or wait a couple weeks, I'm going to hold with the cards I've got. Good luck.
Have you heard Sean or Fred mention TDU once in 2018? Didn’t think so.

Probably why TDU is “waiting to support a candidate”.

You getting it yet or do I have to spell it out?

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Will it is at least 3.90 and above. that is the starting point

Maybe yes, maybe no!
He has no idea. He wants you to believe that he isn’t on the committee but the committee tells him everything BUT the committee won’t dare tell anyone else cuz of the hammer of Taylor will be swift menacing. He just doesn’t want to commit to anything in case of being wrong. Perfect example of a browncafe brownout. I mean, you can be anyone your not on this anonymous thread.

F

Frankie's Friend

30 day extension, max. All grievances are heard before an extension is giving. Any BS discipline, we walk.

Grow some balls Hoffa
The good news is seeing Pat D. Two seats from Denis. I dont he's kissing anyone's butt on the other side of the room.