Important Update on Negotiations!!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
More than a certain amount, but less than another.
More than 6 cents but less than 20 cents an hour.....
794A6ECF-CAEA-413E-8A73-6130595B0A7C.gif
94E85C57-BFB7-4720-B296-B8112E7F4F4A.gif
877AFDB2-F865-40D5-818E-D5D23A4ADB18.gif

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You think reverse psychogoly will work on me, priceless. Give it some time and you'll get to know what you want.
I could ask one of 5 on the negotiating committee right now. I know how and why the brown out works. The fact is, wether I find out today or in 7 weeks, if 95 doesn’t have automatic restitution, it’s a waste of time and a no vote. And that’s just one article. I submitted 7. Don’t worry, I’m holding the same standard on our supplement too. I know you’ll bring it all back to “what about Sean”. Show some respect for your next President of the IBT.
My prediction is that Hoffa and Taylor will allow us to work on extension for a few months because the first master will crap the bed. It may pass the second time with hold outs in some locals. Again it will get forced on the members.

Don’t forget about the big illusion!!
Hybrid drivers, pssst, pssst, look over here!! What aren’t we seeing that’s really coming??

bowhnterdon

I could ask one of 5 on the negotiating committee right now. I know how and why the brown out works. The fact is, wether I find out today or in 7 weeks, if 95 doesn’t have automatic restitution, it’s a waste of time and a no vote. And that’s just one article. I submitted 7. Don’t worry, I’m holding the same standard on our supplement too. I know you’ll bring it all back to “what about Sean”. Show some respect for your next President of the IBT.
My prediction is that Hoffa and Taylor will allow us to work on extension for a few months because the first master will crap the bed. It may pass the second time with hold outs in some locals. Again it will get forced on the members.

Hybrid drivers, pssst, pssst, look over here!! What aren’t we seeing that’s really coming??
No doubt, it will be FORCED on the members, really after all the years of being a proud Teamster, in the end your vote/voice means nothing. Your welcome, keep the dues coming folks!!

Tony Q

Sean lost me when he shacked up with Fred. In order to get some respect from his new found TDU friends and his old ones he's going to have to really explain himself. One thing the TDU folks don't forget is someone who persecuted them. As far as you asking me questions regarding the negotiations, I call your bluff that you can ask them anything. I think they might appreciate your cheer leading skills, with all due respect but will just use you for what they can get out of you. Just look at what he's doing now with Fred. Call your people or wait a couple weeks, I'm going to hold with the cards I've got. Good luck.