In-Vehicle Express Cameras (On Topic/Information thread)

I nominate @IntegradDropout for handle of the year

It’s not @SaladTosser but still pretty damn good

Say Mr Dropout what happened at integrad that made you want to drop out
I had an Integrad instructor tuck a traffic cone in my driver side wheel well during the route simulation course while I was conducting a stop. Proceeded to dock points after I inched forward into the cone (I had stopped before I even rolled over the cone). I was the only one he did this to out of the whole group. I remember them showing a picture of toddler stuck in CAR wheel well the day before the simulation in class.

He claimed every UPS driver visually checks in front of each tire for obstructions before proceeding to the next stop. I was a driver helper for 3 peak seasons for UPS, didn't even see the 25 year safe drivers I rode with do this once. I was a swing courier for Fedex Express for 2 years before this, rode with several other drivers to learn routes, same story there. What are we suppose to do, stoop even more then we already need to or walk out into oncoming traffic to check?

I also questioned the logic of some of the tests they are running there. You're ability to narrate hazards around you very fast has nothing to do with your actual driving skill or awareness. Do you really care more about how fast one can pre/post trip? They should care more about how thorough you should be during this inspection.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I had an Integrad instructor tuck a traffic cone in my driver side wheel well during the route simulation course while I was conducting a stop. Proceeded to dock points after I inched forward into the cone (I had stopped before I even rolled over the cone). I was the only one he did this to out of the whole group. I remember them showing a picture of toddler stuck in CAR wheel well the day before the simulation in class.

He claimed every UPS driver visually checks in front of each tire for obstructions before proceeding to the next stop. I was a driver helper for 3 peak seasons for UPS, didn't even see the 25 year safe drivers I rode with do this once. I was a swing courier for Fedex Express for 2 years before this, rode with several other drivers to learn routes, same story there. What are we suppose to do, stoop even more then we already need to or walk out into oncoming traffic to check?

I also questioned the logic of some of the tests they are running there. You're ability to narrate hazards around you very fast has nothing to do with your actual driving skill or awareness. Do you really care more about how fast one can pre/post trip? They should care more about how thorough you should be during this inspection.
Cool story bro
But, why’d you dropout

Cool story bro
But, why’d you dropout
Tell me Burrheadd if you understand how the Integrad process works. Would you waste another full year as a preload slave unloading 4 hogs a morning just to reattempt Integrad the next year? Answer is there is better opportunities out there with companies who actually like to see internal candidates progress. Companies out there who actually care about their workforce's moral. UPS and FedEx are not one of them, you are a number to them, not a person.

Thanks for nominating me for handle of the year but we need to get back on topic about these cameras

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Tell me Burrheadd if you understand how the Integrad process works. Would you waste another full year as a preload slave unloading 4 hogs a morning just to reattempt Integrad the next year? Answer is there is better opportunities out there with companies who actually like to see internal candidates progress. Companies out there who actually care about their workforce's moral. UPS and FedEx are not one of them, you are a number to them, not a person.

Thanks for nominating me for handle of the year but we need to get back on topic about these cameras
Doesent sound like ups is going to be a good fit for you
Nobody’s gonna hold your hand and tell you how awesome you are. You will be treated like a pos.
But in a few years you can make well over 100k a year I didn’t need coddled. that pay check on Friday was all I needed
I here mcd’s is hiring and after your shift the boss might give you an ice cream cone to let you know how awesome you are

Doesent sound like ups is going to be a good fit for you
Nobody’s gonna hold your hand and tell you how awesome you are. You will be treated like a pos.
But in a few years you can make well over 100k a year I didn’t need coddled. that pay check on Friday was all I needed
I here mcd’s is hiring and after your shift the boss might give you an ice cream cone to let you know how awesome you are
What you think I expected to be pampered or praised going into it? your dead wrong if you think that. Nice to know you sacrifice your self respect for a paycheck. I bet you feel miserable every night you come home to all those nice toys.