Investments, 401K, Etc (on topic)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
U got trolled brah

FYI, I’m going through a divorce right now because my wife found out I lost 37k this year of our savings. It’s tough man
Your posts indicate you are clearly unhappy with your life choices, and are trying to find a way out of a job you hate. Spreading terrible information about investing is a strange way to cope, but more power to you my guy.

Keep looking for a shortcut to wealth brah, I'm sure it will all work out.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Of course my dudes... aka coinbase pro now. It shows up instantly in my account but I can’t transfer it off of coinbase for 2-3 days till the bank transfer clears.

I should stop being stupid and get a credit union account as I then can just deposit via debt card instantly.
Yeah I missed out on a couple prime buys waiting for money to clear.

I got a grand just sitting in my coinbase pro account right now. Need to pull the trigger on something we've reached the bottom

Faceplanted

Your posts indicate you are clearly unhappy with your life choices, and are trying to find a way out of a job you hate. Spreading terrible information about investing is a strange way to cope, but more power to you my guy.

Keep looking for a shortcut to wealth brah, I'm sure it will all work out.
My wife got a huge promotion and I have real estate investments that are providing passive income. Yes your right, I feel like I’m better then my job... im almost to the point of being able to check out of ups. I’m not content as others are, nor will I ever be. My life goal isn’t to drive a feeder till I’m 55 or deliver people dog food and hair dryers till I’m 55. If that’s yours by I’m not gonna hate.
Yeah I missed out on a couple prime buys waiting for money to clear.

I got a grand just sitting in my coinbase pro account right now. Need to pull the trigger on something we've reached the bottom
look into quant, amb, holochain, and chainlink. As always dyor. Iv turned autistic and spend a solid 1-2 hours daily researching crypto. It seems like
Btc 5800 is the bottom as it’s been tested as support numerous times. :censored2:coins as usual will act slightly different.

FYI guys, I lied, I’m down almost 56k this year and my wife is leaving. It’s rough. You guys were right, I should have used a 401k and bright futures fund

Last edited:

Re-Raise

My wife got a huge promotion and I have real estate investments that are providing passive income. Yes your right, I feel like I’m better then my job... im almost to the point of being able to check out of ups. I’m not content as others are, nor will I ever be. My life goal isn’t to drive a feeder till I’m 55 or deliver people dog food and hair dryers till I’m 55. If that’s yours by I’m not gonna hate.

look into quant, amb, holochain, and chainlink. As always dyor. Iv turned autistic and spend a solid 1-2 hours daily researching crypto. It seems like
Btc 5800 is the bottom as it’s been tested as support numerous times. :censored2:coins as usual will act slightly different.

FYI guys, I lied, I’m down almost 56k this year and my wife is leaving. It’s rough. You guys were right, I should have used a 401k and bright futures fund
Nobody cares

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My wife got a huge promotion and I have real estate investments that are providing passive income. Yes your right, I feel like I’m better then my job...
tenor (55).gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In case anyone else is maxing out their 401k and IRA, you can put 5% of your pay into the 401k after-tax option (not to be confused with Roth) in addition to the 18500 limit.

Then once a year you can do a mega-backdoor Roth conversion via an in service distribution of the after-tax money. That will let you get more than 5500 into a Roth IRA.

So total you can tax shelter 24k plus 5% of your income.

In case anyone else is maxing out their 401k and IRA, you can put 5% of your pay into the 401k after-tax option (not to be confused with Roth) in addition to the 18500 limit.

Then once a year you can do a mega-backdoor Roth conversion via an in service distribution of the after-tax money. That will let you get more than 5500 into a Roth IRA.

FearfulWanFlea-small.gif

Brownslave688

Thank you Dave Ramsey

Brownslave688

I want to punch him in the face.
I really wish the locals would offer some time of new driver financial planning classes.

I mean it's super simple for any new driver to retire a millionaire. Put 10% away the day you make full time. Add 2% each time you get a raise. Boom when you hit full scale you're maxing it out and you'll never miss it. Put everything in broad market funds and sit back until you get 10 years from retirement.

The problem I could see the union having is someone using it as a way to funnel money to a buddy and it gives members finanicial freedom separate from the pensions.

CoffeeStainedUniform

I'm not sure if you're trolling or just have a serious problem. Crypto currencies are a huge gamble. A few win, the house gets a chunk but most people lose

Your "autistic" 1-2 hours a day cannot be in the same league as the highly skilled, trained professionals who do that job 10hours a day. It's like playing pickup basketball on thursdays and thinking you're better than NBA players.

Faceplanted

I'm not sure if you're trolling or just have a serious problem. Crypto currencies are a huge gamble. A few win, the house gets a chunk but most people lose

Your "autistic" 1-2 hours a day cannot be in the same league as the highly skilled, trained professionals who do that job 10hours a day. It's like playing pickup basketball on thursdays and thinking you're better than NBA players.
Highly skilled professionals... where the vast majority can’t even beat an index fund. That’s not highly skilled

Like I said, I’m privy through certain information through discord that many aren’t. Insider leaks ect. Since crypto is unregulated this stuff is common.

Last edited:
Highly skilled professionals... where the vast majority can’t even beat an index fund. That’s not highly skilled.

Like I said, I’m privy through certain information through discord that many aren’t. Insider leaks ect. Since crypto is unregulated this stuff is common.
It's hard to beat an index fund in a hot market. The really good way to tell if you are getting your moneys worth from a manager is, how are you funds doing in a down market.

Faceplanted

It's hard to beat an index fund in a hot market. The really good way to tell if you are getting your moneys worth from a manager is, how are you funds doing in a down market.
It doesn’t take an expert to realize that’s when you move a chunk to pm’s and bonds. Elementary level :censored2:.

Also, buy rhodium

CoffeeStainedUniform

...Like I said, I’m privy through certain information through discord that many aren’t. Insider leaks ect. Since crypto is unregulated this stuff is common.
No one wants to make you rich. There is usually a reason for "leaks." Typically "tips" are given to strengthen an underperforming or weak fund so that the leaker can sell higher.

I know you're a new investor and aren't going to listen to anyone. You'll have to learn the hard way. You've lost 56k and a marriage this year. What is your stoploss? How much more are you willing to throw down? Be specific so that you can avoid being the sucker your whole life.