Dhydratd

We have a guy who started at 50 years old. He's 52 now and we had a conversation about how he felt and he said he still feels strong. He thinks he can go to 65. This guys a major workaholic though and a known runner which UPS clearly takes advantage of. In my opinion he has a pretty crappy route with 200+ stops a day, which according to Orion is a 9 hr dispatch. He loves his job and never complains.
He won't make it to 65.

john chesney

We have a guy who started at 50 years old. He's 52 now and we had a conversation about how he felt and he said he still feels strong. He thinks he can go to 65. This guys a major workaholic though and a known runner which UPS clearly takes advantage of. In my opinion he has a pretty crappy route with 200+ stops a day, which according to Orion is a 9 hr dispatch. He loves his job and never complains.
Next conversation you have with them could you find out for me what kind of drugs they’re on? I would like to try and get some

Box Ox

You been a baaaadddd boy.

34refkg.jpg

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I'm healthy, active, and would want to work until 67. I'm in the interview process now, and keeping an eye on the strike. Any comments?
You should practice. Start by getting in and out of your car 200 times a day for five days straight. When it becomes a non-issue, add some weighted packages. Good luck.

MrBates

Next conversation you have with them could you find out for me what kind of drugs they’re on? I would like to try and get some

Usually a guy who always wants to scratch and run is an indication that he's trying to impress and go into management, but I asked him and he has no intention. He's just got really good work ethic and he seems to fly straight. Guys who run in his delivery loop love him cause he gets most of the work when we are heavy. Dispatch can get pretty creative adding sections when they know they have a workhorse. There's no way hes going to keep up. I give him one more peak before he starts to work "safer".