"Last, Best, and Final" offer sent to Local 89

stink219

I have stated TDU's positive contributions to our union numerous times.

Information, and an option to a 1 party system.

Too bad you just don't pay attention to details.
You obviously don't pay attention. I noticed how you avoided the question.

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So you are saying if if someone runs for public office, they shouldn't have a reasonable expectation of anonymity? Sounds to me like you want two different things.

It is not a difficult concept to understand.

Hoffa wants his followers to not be very bright. You must fit in very well.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It is not a difficult concept to understand.

Hoffa wants his followers to not be very bright. You must fit in very well.

You mean your question of why I feel compelled to defend TDU? That question?

I thought the part about how don't like a 1 party system answered that question. If TDU went away, the Old Guard would have total power.

You've heard the old saying that power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely?

Stonefish

I'm just curious why 89's leadership is fighting so hard for the air district employees and they didn't for the rest of the UPS members.
The shuttle problem was addressed with the first round.
Health care problem FZ is fighting for the air district members but the rest of the UPS employees he left high and dry. He is ok with them being in TeamCare.
The 250 full-time job number has changed. Again he is asking for them in the air district but left out the rest of his UPS members.
Subcontracting- has he ever filed a grievance over subcontracting???????? That could have fixed the problem.
Safety - again has a grievance been filed under Article 18????
6 hour pension - lets see he agrees to 6 hour jobs not full-time jobs 6 hour jobs. These are part-time jobs he agreed to with a part-time pension rate higher than the rest of the part-time employees in his local. If I was a part-timer in that local I would be upset with him for not getting me equal benefits.
If I were a full-time employee in that local I would be mad he is fighting for the air district employees and leaving me behind.
They are playing politics with Mr. Hall they have a vendetta against him and it is unfair to Mr. Hall, to their members and the other 240,000 other teamster jobs they are playing with.

10 point

Mr. Hall needs his politics played with.
Fred filed on 251's subcontracting in his jurisdiction. And not a grievance Labor charges. And won.

Last edited:

stink219

Mr. Hall needs his politics played with.
Fred filed on 251's subcontracting in his jurisdiction. And not a grievance Labor charges. And won.
Oh he won? Hmmm

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~