"Last, Best, and Final" offer sent to Local 89

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Hmm....

Kind of like what TDU does.

Take little sound bites or blurbs....

And distort the true meaning, to fit an agenda.

Shoe doesn't feel good on the other foot.... does it.

-Bug-
So you admit it then. You are NO BETTER THAN TDU. It's what I've been saying forever when dealing with all the TDU bashing on BC.

10 point

So you admit it then. You are NO BETTER THAN TDU. It's what I've been saying forever when dealing with all the TDU bashing on BC.
I guess we need to come up with a half dozen more "watch dog" organizations like that T word and it'll add depth to the selections when "others" struggle to find a scapegoat excuse for the members posts that dont agree with the IBT's actions or lack thereof.
TDU surely has to have picked up financial steam throughout this contract cluster.
It's like shooting rabbits in a barrel.

stink219

The majority of members are clueless. Therefore they buy the lies they are told by their hofficers. However, the 2016 will be different if Hoffa doesn't run. There is no way hall beats Fred Z.
You mean if they run for local 89? Let's not forget, the majority at UPS voted for this contract.

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~

stink219

What do you care? Your not TDU right? TDU yes man.

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~

stink219

I guess we need to come up with a half dozen more "watch dog" organizations like that T word and it'll add depth to the selections when "others" struggle to find a scapegoat excuse for the members posts that dont agree with the IBT's actions or lack thereof.
TDU surely has to have picked up financial steam throughout this contract cluster.
It's like shooting rabbits in a barrel.
They are still dealing with the Carey money laundering scheme. Didn't they "donate" 240,000? All TDU needs to do to gain some credibility is to be truthful. But......they can't. It's a compulsion for them to lie.

10 point

They are still dealing with the Carey money laundering scheme. Didn't they "donate" 240,000? All TDU needs to do to gain some credibility is to be truthful. But......they can't. It's a compulsion for them to lie.

I thought it was $175,000 in switch n bait money. They (Carey) shouldn't have gotten involved with that. They didn't need the cash after all.

The money in question didn't come from TDU.

10 point

I don't understand why it's been so long. You got a day. Nothing was said that was bad from what I saw. The freakin ohio rider is over. Eventually we are all going to reluctantly have to join forces again against right to work. I asked for you him and TOS to get out of quere. This site is a whole lot better when posters can post on the turn of a dime instead of trying to jam a quarter through a dime. Cheryl can you please end the quere.
Who you calling quere?