Let’s get real

Let’s get real I don’t care what job you do there it’s all hard work !!! And if you put your time in you will be rewarded very well been there almost 25 years now somebody that does your same job for Amazon makes $28,000 a year That’s full-time plus no pension no benefits !!!! Something to think about!!!! You can only milk the cows so much if the company doesn’t make money we make no money they made over $90 billion last year and only profited five that’s not a substantial business people get your heads out of your ass !! Think about it !!

542thruNthru

Let’s get real I don’t care what job you do there it’s all hard work !!! And if you put your time in you will be rewarded very well been there almost 25 years now somebody that does your same job for Amazon makes $28,000 a year That’s full-time plus no pension no benefits !!!! Something to think about!!!! You can only milk the cows so much if the company doesn’t make money we make no money they made over $90 billion last year and only profited five that’s not a substantial business people get your heads out of your ass !! Think about it !!

A3E1DE7E-EB5C-4A50-A8B5-3F40B1A6F03B.gif

They gas zero problem raising the dividend 10% this year....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
194A797F-15B1-4870-B203-50C4D2F84109.gif

WorkingAsDirected

Amazon has no benefits for their employees? Maybe you should spend 2 seconds on a google search before posting nonsense.
  • Medical, prescription drug, dental and vision coverage.
  • 401(k) savings plan.
  • Paid time-off and Holiday overtime pay.
  • Resources to help improve your overall well-being.
  • Discounts on Amazon purchases
www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/benefits/

Well maybe if you’re not happy with what you’re getting from UPS you should go work at Amazon you’re probably only make an $80-$100,000 a year with pension and benefits paid for get your head out of your ass

Been a teamster for 25 years show me anybody that makes the money we do pay zero for benefits and gets a pension you guys can’t be serious

542thruNthru

I am voting yes and we all had to start at the bottom part time you :censored2:ing maroon !

Yes that's the point! We started at the bottom knowing we could become FT drivers! Now that is no longer a certainty with these hybrid drivers coming in.

You just don't care because you already got yours. PT workers at my building have to wait 10 years to become a fulltime driver. It's a slap in the face to make them hybrid drivers at less pay! You're out for yourself and that's all.

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
I am voting yes and we all had to start at the bottom part time you :censored2:ing maroon !
Calling people maroons while claiming you're voting yes, having already made up your mind without seeing the actual contract, that's rich. If you are indeed a Teamster, perhaps you would not vote solely based on the financial portion of the contract, and make sure you're not getting screwed by all of the other language.