Let’s get real

rod

Retired 22 years
Let’s get real I don’t care what job you do there it’s all hard work !!! And if you put your time in you will be rewarded very well been there almost 25 years now somebody that does your same job for Amazon makes $28,000 a year That’s full-time plus no pension no benefits !!!! Something to think about!!!! You can only milk the cows so much if the company doesn’t make money we make no money they made over $90 billion last year and only profited five that’s not a substantial business people get your heads out of your ass !! Think about it !!

Settle down Dave

542thruNthru

Really come on !!! U can do better!!!!!

latest.gif

Well I’m at the summer house right now so I’m gonna go to bed getting up in the morning to do some jet skiing and thanks again boss !! Good luck getting full time !! Pays good !

542thruNthru

Well I’m at the summer house right now so I’m gonna go to bed getting up in the morning to do some jet skiing and thanks again boss !! Good luck getting full time !! Pays good !

Have fun. I've been full time for a long time. Unlike you though I actually use my brain and not just bend over for the company like a scared little boy.
tenor-1.gif

rod

Retired 22 years

Tell the truth now-----you are in your parents basement eating Cheetos and choking your chicken.

F

Frankie's Friend

Typical stupid teamster !

As much as I'd like to believe that, I can't. He's one of those scared FT drivers that are afraid to stand up to the company. He wants his raise and thats it because hes already got everything else.
This doesn't sound like even a weak Teamster, degrading people like they weren't associated.

Yeah, he's management.
Overbearing, profane, and mindless gives it away.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
You smell like you crawled out of my center manager ass and still had a brown nose from coming out. And your numbers for overall profit to gross gains are skewed, how much was tax, how much was fuel and other expenditures or managment employees wages. Next time you post something try bringing facts with you or head back to CNN where facts are optional management scum

Let’s get real I don’t care what job you do there it’s all hard work !!! And if you put your time in you will be rewarded very well been there almost 25 years now somebody that does your same job for Amazon makes $28,000 a year That’s full-time plus no pension no benefits !!!! Something to think about!!!! You can only milk the cows so much if the company doesn’t make money we make no money they made over $90 billion last year and only profited five that’s not a substantial business people get your heads out of your ass !! Think about it !!
Amazon made double that and profit 2 billion less then UPS... So cut the crap that ups is broke... No one is buying it!