Local supplements 2023-2028

Thebrownblob

I'm only half black
1690839422987.gif

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
And they took away our 1hr lunch in New England. Now it's 30 min. That's now 30min of delivering, as we know they don't care about OT relief.

SOB is a sob.

This idiot keeps touting all the things nobody wanted.... MLK day? Isnt that like 30 ys to late?

Where is the real OT protection... and dont give me, 9.5, they clearly dont care.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

So bottom line, if your local did not get a $1000 Pension increase, it's a raw deal, vote no.

NEW CONTRACT DELIVERS $1,000 PENSION INCREASE

POSTED ON JULY 28, 2023
More than 60,000 full-time UPS Teamsters in the Central Region, South and the Carolinas have won record pension increases of up to $1,000/month.
The IBT-UPS Pension Plan covers Teamsters in 22 states. It is the biggest pension plan covering full-time UPS Teamsters, but for years members in it have gotten the lowest benefits of all major Teamster pension funds.
By standing together and standing up to UPS, members have won record pension increases.
Copy_of_PT_Petition_Graphic_Web_thumb_%281200_%C3%97_630_px%29.png

Under the new contract:

• 35-at-55 pension will be $5,300 a month.
  • 30-at-55 pension will be $4,800 month plus $100 for each additional year of service up to $5,300.
  • 35-&-out-, 30-&-out, 25-at-57, and 25-&-out benefits are all increased.

And they took away our 1hr lunch in New England. Now it's 30 min. That's now 30min of delivering, as we know they don't care about OT relief.

SOB is a sob.

This idiot keeps touting all the things nobody wanted.... MLK day? Isnt that like 30 ys to late?

Where is the real OT protection... and dont give me, 9.5, they clearly dont care.
Do you get any paid breaks?

So bottom line, if your local did not get a $1000 Pension increase, it's a raw deal, vote no.

NEW CONTRACT DELIVERS $1,000 PENSION INCREASE

POSTED ON JULY 28, 2023
More than 60,000 full-time UPS Teamsters in the Central Region, South and the Carolinas have won record pension increases of up to $1,000/month.
The IBT-UPS Pension Plan covers Teamsters in 22 states. It is the biggest pension plan covering full-time UPS Teamsters, but for years members in it have gotten the lowest benefits of all major Teamster pension funds.
By standing together and standing up to UPS, members have won record pension increases.
Copy_of_PT_Petition_Graphic_Web_thumb_%281200_%C3%97_630_px%29.png

Under the new contract:

• 35-at-55 pension will be $5,300 a month.
  • 30-at-55 pension will be $4,800 month plus $100 for each additional year of service up to $5,300.
  • 35-&-out-, 30-&-out, 25-at-57, and 25-&-out benefits are all increased.
What about the rest of us?

Pullman Brown

SOB is a sob.

They didn’t give you the option for 1hour. Ours you get both options you just have to let them know.