Lunch Runners

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
You can't do what? Your memes aren't a very compelling argument
tenor.gif

sd_buzzer3_840x473.gif

MrBrown

Why you will not take lunch as per contract 12 to 3 pm ? ((((STOP THE EXCUSES))))
tenor.gif
If I'm paid the same or more and I'm home the same time or earlier, why would I? I'm not at a hub. They've been cutting back on ot. I've been routinely getting back to the building before 5. I've gotten my guaranteed 8 numerous times. I'm not running and I'm not preventing additional routes from being run. Im just not sitting in the truck not getting paid for no reason. Like I said before, do what you want... Keep your nose out of mine

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
If I'm paid the same or more and I'm home the same time or earlier, why would I? I'm not at a hub. They've been cutting back on ot. I've been routinely getting back to the building before 5. I've gotten my guaranteed 8 numerous times. I'm not running and I'm not preventing additional routes from being run. Im just not sitting in the truck not getting paid for no reason. Like I said before, do what you want... Keep your nose out of mine
fxWCP8v.gif
.......What you AFRAID really?? You Paid Union dues for a reason rigth asK HIM....
huge.95.479902.JPG

Last edited:

WTFm8

56hrs last week.

I take a 20min brunch then a 40 for dinner, sometimes eat somewhere for that.

They want to load up and make the truck unwalkable and basically brick it out making preload have issues... they’ll pay for it.

I don’t change my pace to get off the clock faster if they brick me out.

I work the pace I qualified on and their dispatch/load determines what time I get off.

Follow Orion 95-98%.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
56hrs last week.
I don’t change my pace to get off the clock faster if they brick me out.

I work the pace I qualified on and their dispatch/load determines what time I get off.

Follow Orion 95-98%.
Not me. That was over 20 years ago, I've slowed down a bit since then.

MrBrown

I don't follow Orion. Once those new cradles arrive here I will follow it stop for stop. I will be done at that point

Fuzzy Brown

When you skip your lunch you do a disservice to your brothers and sisters who do it the right way by taking their lunch.
And you give the company 5 hours of unscheduled work per week and that does contribute to cut routes and not putting in split routes.

When you skip your lunch you do a disservice to your brothers and sisters who do it the right way by taking their lunch.
And you give the company 5 hours of unscheduled work per week and that does contribute to cut routes and not putting in split routes.
Not in all areas. We get paid for ALL time worked. Lunch or no lunch, make no difference.