Lying To Employees

bacha29

So your defense of mutilating a child's genitals is "orange man bad". Brilliant!

The TDS is strong with this one.
Lol.
Who said anything about mutilating a kid's genitals?
Right now there are 9000 kids under the care of the state of Washington.
So you tell me. Just exactly how many of them are about to undergo "genital mutilation"?

bacha29

Interesting concept.

We keep shipping the illegals coming across the Texas border to the liberal cities (just like now), you'll tax yourselves into oblivion to pay for them (just like now), you'll start losing population because people are sick of it (just like now), you'll have all kinds of high crime (just like now), you'll all your factories to us (just like now).

And we get Fort Knox.
You can have Fort Knox because by that time what gold is still there will have long since been removed. In fact a strongly held belief is that the majority of US gold reserves are at the US Federal Reserve Bank. Furthermore if Tennessee were to secede Prime Weasel Air air routes would be limited to the other states that have seceded . Would be denied access to Union states air space.

Given that 7 of the largest "recipient" states are southern states all Congress would have to do is to cut off the entitlement checks to the confederates. Now don't forget you confederates would have to form your own government, create your own banking system, your own currency ( 10,000% annual inflation) try to get it traded on international exchanges and backed with what ?
Beaver pelts and moonshine?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Who said anything about mutilating a kid's genitals?
First you pretend it isn't happening.
Then you pretend it's the parent's choice.
Then you say it's the state's choice if the parents don't support it.

Now you're back to pretending it isn't happening.

You people are so funny sometimes!
Lol.

bacha29

First you pretend it isn't happening.
Then you pretend it's the parent's choice.
Then you say it's the state's choice if the parents don't support it.

Now you're back to pretending it isn't happening.

You people are so funny sometimes!
Lol.
YOU are the one claiming "genital mutilation". Now is it or is it not happening? If so how many documented cases of it happening are there, who performed it and what were the consequences for those who performed it?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If so how many documented cases of it happening are there, who performed it and what were the consequences for those who performed it?
So you're okay with the democrat's support of child abuse because it only happens a little bit?

Strange position to take but thank you for being honest. I guess.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
HOW DOES ONE BE "OK" WITH AN EVENT IF IT CAN"T BE PROVEN THAT IT EVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED?
You tell me, you're the one who said you're okay with it:
You MAGA's are always hollering about "parental control". If this course of action is agreeable to the parents of this minor child and is made without outside interference then you MAGA's should be pleased.
Parental control is just that parental control . And it's not limited to only those forms of parental control that are agreeable to you MAGA's. No one says that you have to like the decisions parents make regarding their kids under the guise of parental control but it is their right to make them not yours.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's just a conspiracy theory you guys!

20220908_183344.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What's amazing to me is they simply can't bring themselves to not toe every single Democrat party line.

You can be opposed to the Democrat party's support of child mutilation. You can still vote Democrat. Yet they just can't say they are against it.

I don't think most of them actually even support it. But admitting that is like heresy and an affront to their religion of leftism.

Amazing.

bacha29

No I did not take the picture.
But you know that, don't you my good friend...

That's what you support.
Child mutilation.
Own it.
How do I know you didn't take that picture? Am I just supposed to take your word for it? You posted it online. I know a couple of guys who belong to PredHunters . A nationwide group of volunteers who track and apprehend pedophiles . In fact I saw on this morning's news they a guy they nailed a guy in my county had no choice but to plead guilty and take a two year vacation at the state prison They'll be all to happy to look at this disgusting photo of yours and pursue the matter in a determined manner.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They'll be all to happy to look at this disgusting photo of yours and pursue the matter in a determined manner.
So you now believe gender affirming care is disgusting? Wow, this is quite a breakthrough! I'm really proud of you my good friend!

Now, can you say the words?
Say you're opposed to Democrats' support for child mutilation. I believe in you, you're making great progress here buddy.