Lying To Employees

Aquaman

LMAO. Just exactly who created the MAGA slogan? It wasn't the Democrats. And specifically what do you consider to be "great" and for whom should it be great?
It was Trumps running slogan. You know like Bidens “build back better” or Obamas “change”. They all come up with some goofy slogan for pretending like they’re going to right the wrongs of the last guy. And this country should be great for anyone who tries. If you don’t try this country should be miserable for you.

yadig

You don't say. And if men aren't monogamous why should women be expected to be any different? Simply because she's a woman?
They've made that point completely clear. They will no longer accept that obvious double standard.
That goes for men also

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Parental control is just that parental control . And it's not limited to only those forms of parental control that are agreeable to you MAGA's.
Child abuse is a form of parental control.
Whether it is "agreeable" is absolutely the right of societies to decide.

Child sacrifice and pedophilia were common in ancient pagan societies. The modern day religion of leftism, with abortion and child genital mutilation, is simply a rebranding of those ancient evils.

We simply disagree whether parents have the right to abuse their children or not.

I say they don't.
Carry on.

Aquaman

You MAGA's are always hollering about "parental control". If this course of action is agreeable to the parents of this minor child and is made without outside interference then you MAGA's should be pleased.
Permanently altering a child’s hormones, when children don’t even know what size shoe they wear, should result in the death penalty. My kids want ice cream for breakfast… guess what they’re told? NO! You know that incredibly important two letter word that is so vital in raising a functioning child. You want to switch genders? Do it when you’re grown on your own dime. This line of thinking isn’t organic for children. It’s planted and watered by adults that should never be around children.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Keeping a distance is one thing. Denying people the opportunity to be included or discriminated against simply because they aren't exactly like everyone else is not justice for all.

We're Americans....not the Borg....and this is not the Delta Quadrant.... nor do we have to assimilate.
If I were to parade in a thong, you would require me to conceal my gross anatomy, and rightfully so. That's not discrimination, thats enforcing what is socially acceptable.

Your aggrandizement of assimilation is just that. Aggrandizement. We are a blended society that has to work towards a common goal. If you would take the time to research that, you would find that is the only way a society survives.

bacha29

If I were to parade in a thong, you would require me to conceal my gross anatomy, and rightfully so. That's not discrimination, thats enforcing what is socially acceptable.

Your aggrandizement of assimilation is just that. Aggrandizement. We are a blended society that has to work towards a common goal. If you would take the time to research that, you would find that is the only way a society survives.
Events that unfold in a free society are not always to the liking of everyone but that is the trade off. While there are events that you don't personally like and the judgements that drive those events are highly questionable as long as they occur within the framework and rule of law they are by and large socially acceptable despite the fact that you personally are not in agreement with them .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Whether it is "agreeable" is absolutely the right of societies to decide.

Child sacrifice and pedophilia were common in ancient pagan societies.
as long as they occur within the framework and rule of law they are by and large socially acceptable despite the fact that you personally are not in agreement with them .
That's what I just said.
What is acceptable is decided by the laws of a society.

Democrats support laws allowing child abuse.
I think it's important they're honest about that.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Civil War on the horizon. We get the West Coast and East Coast’s important cities. MAGA gets the MidWest, South and all Red states. You’re broke in a year and our weaponized drones will allow us to wipe you out from the hot tub while sipping expensive liberal wines.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Events that unfold in a free society are not always to the liking of everyone but that is the trade off. While there are events that you don't personally like and the judgements that drive those events are highly questionable as long as they occur within the framework and rule of law they are by and large socially acceptable despite the fact that you personally are not in agreement with them .
By and large, this is the legal precedent:

bacha29

By and large, this is the legal precedent:

Community standards has nothing to do with granting outside parties with a morality agenda the right to demand that parents raise their kids in a manner that is agreeable to those outside parties. You wouldn't have tolerated somebody doing that to you when you were raising your kids and neither will they.

And as was pointed out further down the post community standards and attempts at defining and enforcing them became impossible with the advent of the internet. Therefore, how much time kids spend online and what they can view and who they can correspond with is once again a matter for parents alone to decide.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
the right to demand that parents raise their kids in a manner that is agreeable to those outside parties. You wouldn't have tolerated somebody doing that to you when you were raising your kids and neither will they.
Democrats pretending to care about parental rights. Now that's funny!!!!

20230510_123402.png

bacha29

Democrats pretending to care about parental rights. Now that's funny!!!!

View attachment 428523
If the law is upheld by the courts of the state of Washington then it becomes finished law. Do you live in the state of Washington and do you have minor children? If not then it's a state of Washington matter.

You MAGA's are all about state's rights....or so you claim. This matter is clearly as states rights issue and if you don't live there why did you even bother to bring it up ? After all the only two words that matter are right there in front of you.....Washington Law.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Notice how Democrats pretend to care about parental rights.

I point out Democrats are stripping parents of their right to protect their own children from genital mutilation.

Democrats say 'but we passed a law stripping them of their rights so it's okay!'.

Lol, they can't even keep track of their own silly arguments in defense of child abuse.

bacha29

Notice how Democrats pretend to care about parental rights.

I point out Democrats are stripping parents of their right to protect their own children from genital mutilation.

Democrats say 'but we passed a law stripping them of their rights so it's okay!'.

Lol, they can't even keep track of their own silly arguments in defense of child abuse.
Once again....it's a states rights issue and unless you live in that state what you think doesn't matter.
This matter will likely be settled in the Washington state courts. And to my knowledge you don't have a seat on any Washington state court .

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Your obsession with Maury caused me to search for one. I come up with a Maury D. who has been at FedEx since 2017. Or do you mean Baby Daddy TV host Maury Povich? Perhaps a psychologist can help us understand the Maury fixation.

You accused anyone who disagreed with you of being Maury Lane or sent by Maury Lane to post here for most of 2010.

Keep playing dumb.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
No they didn’t, at least it wasn’t communicated to our station in anyway. It wasn’t the fact we had to wait 1.5 years for the next raise, I expected that anyway from Fedex. It was the fact they were blowing up the media at the time on how they were able to take care of the employees because of these tax cuts which was corporate BS. Of course Fox News and the like latched on to it lauding it as proof these tax cuts were such a good thing for the county when most of the tax windfall went to stock buybacks.
The important thing is that you found a way to complaint about an unexpected early raise.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Once again....it's a states rights issue and unless you live in that state what you think doesn't matter.
This matter will likely be settled in the Washington state courts. And to my knowledge you don't have a seat on any Washington state court .
So now you're pretending to support states rights.

LMFAO!!!

The same people who cry about not being able to murder babies in some states anymore. Hilarious!

So much hypocrisy.