Management counter-balance -- a Proposal

extranatty

Well....why wouldn't you? Sounds good to me.

Well it requires moving 2000 miles away and possibly never seeing my family again.

I hope you driv e one of those cars

Off a cliff

I hope it's your truck. <3

It's kind of sad you guys don't stand up for the Preloaders. And i probably have the best load quality in the entire hub. Constantly, drivers say "thank God it's you" or "why don't they keep ypu here". Load quality is going to drop; you think it's bad now? And what kind of job is being a driver anyway? "Hurr durr I passed high school but can't do anything"

Poop Head

Judge me.
Well it requires moving 2000 miles away and possibly never seeing my family again.

It's kind of sad you guys don't stand up for the Preloaders. Load quality is going to drop; you think it's bad now? And what kind of job is being a driver anyway? "Hurr durr I passed high school but can't do anything"

Future

Victory Ride

It's kind of sad you guys don't stand up for the Preloaders. Load quality is going to drop; you think it's bad now? And what kind of job is being a driver anyway? "Hurr durr I passed high school but can't do anything"
This might be a good thing ..... for your family

extranatty

So, along those lines....What brought you to become a preloader?
For a short summary, when I was 19 I was making 6-figures online, I paid for my family's house. I had a car accident, hit my head pretty hard, and moved far away. After 2 years, I burnt out and have barely written any code since then. 5 years now.

I could easily write the websites to make money again but I have this mental block. Hell, I can tell you anything, like curing hair loss but the cure is expensive. I'd do it for free given the right drugs

Future

Victory Ride
For a short summary, when I was 19 I was making 6-figures online, I paid for my family's house. I had a car accident, hit my head pretty hard, and moved far away. After 2 years, I burnt out and have barely written any code since then. 5 years now.

I could easily write the websites to make money again but I have this mental block. Hell, I can tell you anything, like curing hair loss but the cure is expensive. I'd do it for free given the right drugs
I have your first client! @RonBurgandy??????????

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

WDFD

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

It didn't take me long to figure you've been hit in the head pretty hard.
Telling us the story sounds a little redundant.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Bologna.