Management counter-balance -- a Proposal

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
It looks like that baby had a baby, and that baby took a dump, and that dump got wounded in a knife fight.
giphy.gif

extranatty

Fix it. After all, you passed Calculus III, and can bench 300 lbs!!!

I built my computer a decade ago , spent $2000, and it's still twice as powerful minimum as whatever garbage you have. You ever build a computer or take an electronics class? Easiest :censored2: in the world, well, aside from driving for UPS.

And for some reason you think I lied to you. Yes, I did pass Calculus 3 and can bench 300 lbs. Is fracturing your ribs the only way I can prove that to you because I don't mind, probably going to quit soon.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
For a short summary, when I was 19 I was making 6-figures online, I paid for my family's house. I had a car accident, hit my head pretty hard, and moved far away. After 2 years, I burnt out and have barely written any code since then. 5 years now.

I could easily write the websites to make money again but I have this mental block. Hell, I can tell you anything, like curing hair loss but the cure is expensive. I'd do it for free given the right drugs

I believe the part about

Bumping your head

extranatty

I believe the part about

Bumping your head

It's all true. I don't see what there is to disbelieve. I taught an idiot to do the same as I did and he's a millionaire now. I unfortunately made the mistake of focusing on women. Well, somewhat unfortunately, I've enjoyed it. Nvm the bin string

Last edited:

Box Ox

It's all true. I don't see what there is to disbelieve. I taught an idiot to do the same as I did and he's a millionaire now. I unfortunately made the mistake of focusing on women. Well, somewhat unfortunately, I've enjoyed it.

You should ask @olroadbeech how she had some rough times but still managed to win 8 Olympic gold medals, wrestle a grizzly and retire a multi millionaire.

km3

I built my computer a decade ago , spent $2000, and it's still twice as powerful minimum as whatever garbage you have. You ever build a computer or take an electronics class? Easiest :censored2: in the world, well, aside from driving for UPS.

And for some reason you think I lied to you. Yes, I did pass Calculus 3 and can bench 300 lbs. Is fracturing your ribs the only way I can prove that to you because I don't mind, probably going to quit soon.

Many of these guys have their degrees. Boasting about passing Calculus 3 won't get you any respect here.

Why don't you become a driver, then come on here and proclaim how "easy" it is?

Mustacheyouaquestion

60 minute lunch
They're going to Amazon and apparently their hire date is next month. You know, $13.50 starting and all. I was trying to tell them that Amazon is a bad bet and they should hold out for the next contract but no dice.

Regardless, I convinced both of them to misload 500 on their last day. God help my hub if they try to fire me over misloads.

hqdefault.jpg

A

Article 3

I've advised them all to misload as much as possible their last day. With that, I have a proposal for the next contract...

but you want everyone to work together, including management..

you are in need of some serious help.
He needs a promotion letter asap! A perfect fit.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
They're going to Amazon and apparently their hire date is next month. You know, $13.50 starting and all. I was trying to tell them that Amazon is a bad bet and they should hold out for the next contract but no dice.

Regardless, I convinced both of them to misload 500 on their last day. God help my hub if they try to fire me over misloads.
Another genius figures that, if they misload 500 on the last day, it somehow gets back at the company. When all you are doing is screwing over the union drivers. Maybe hitting your head again will help you!