Marking another fatality(Yahoo ref)

qdg2

I’m not sure what we can make out about the story I just searched it half of the stories are saying it’s UPS freight which does not exist maybe we should reserve judgment until we actually know what we’re talking about.
We?

Pretty clear a driver was run over and killed by a shifter.
Anytime someone uses the term “Every” and “All” For things they could not possibly know I’m Suspect
Anytime? Anytime anyone uses the term anytime....I'm suspect. BTW, have witnessed drivers running every stop sign on property...you bet. Be suspect all you want.

Now, notice where the thread went off track with bullying....#11

Here we go. Same players.

Thebrownblob

We?

Anytime? Anytime anyone uses the term anytime....I'm suspect. BTW, have witnessed drivers running every stop sign on property...you bet. Be suspect all you want.

The thread is not off track you’re making assumptions that it’s a UPS facility stay in your lane. And I’m pointing out you said “every” facility is poorly lit. Have you been to every facility? Of course you have not, now pipe down. If you had just made it about the tragic loss of life that would be one thing but of course you have an agenda.

Last edited:

qdg2

I see package car drivers vestless all the time.
I've never see a feeder drive in the yard without a vest and a big gulp.
Yes.

This is an odd fact. PKG doesn't have to wear a vest on property. Yet, they are on the yard. I've asked about this......no answers.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We?

You must have a very boring life to come here and accuse people that point out your flaws of bullying you. Grow a set missy.

qdg2

The thread is not off track you’re making assumptions that it’s a UPS facility stay in your lane. And I’m pointing out you said every facility is poorly lit. Have you been to every facility? Of course you have not, now pipe down. If you had just made it about the tragic loss of life that would be one thing but of course you have an agenda.
Say, whose side are you on?

You have this peculiar "management" deal going.....

Agenda? You bet! Such an odd statement.....

This was tragically preventable.

That's my agenda.

What's yours?

qdg2

You must have a very boring life to come here and accuse people that point out your flaws of bullying you. Grow a set missy.
You must have a very boring life coming here.....My God aren't you retired?

You don't EVEN WORK HERE!

For all watching.......started at #11

Thebrownblob

That's my agenda.

What's yours?
My agenda is the truth, it would be difficult to know anything about a location that is not part of our company. Outside of the tragedy I’ll let the people who know figure it out.

Thebrownblob

That's my agenda.

What's yours?
What deal with management do I have in your very narrow mind?
I can assure you no management person feels the same about me.

Thebrownblob

Not here.

But then, our safety and security is so lax as to be unrecognizable. And is selectively applied......
That’s unfortunate, your location is not everywhere nor all. File a grievance, call the 1 800 number, get ahold of osha. You know do something that actually would help instead of just complaining, since you seem to bear the burden for it.

Thebrownblob

I wonder how many disgruntled Overnight people are left ?

There were some bitter company-sucks that never got over being Unionized.

If UPS is struggling to get drivers.... imagine who they are hiring ?
In the small amount of time I dealt with anything labor wise at UPS freight it was a nightmare. The leftover overnight guys were pissed all the time and the newer guys didn’t care and management was completely disorganized.

qdg2

That’s unfortunate, your location is not everywhere nor all. File a grievance, call the 1 800 number, get ahold of osha. You know do something that actually would help instead of just complaining, since you seem to bear the burden for it.
You don't know me. Or what I do or don't. That's a fact.

Now pipe down as you say.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You must have a very boring life coming here.....My God aren't you retired?

You don't EVEN WORK HERE!

For all watching.......started at #11
You know what you can do….
For all watching, and laughing at you, get a life. Retire and spend time with your sick wife. Selfish.

nWo

That location probably still has a bunch of UPS Freight signage everywhere. The one close to me still does.

Looks like he started at UPSF in September 2000. Seasoned employee.

qdg2

You know what you can do….
For all watching, and laughing at you, get a life. Retire and spend time with your sick wife. Selfish.
+
All this on the grave of a dead man! Oh the humanity!
Now, show us how big a scumbag you can be.

So hateful, so bitter.

Contact the widow and show how you're using his death to bully. Leave an innocent(do I have to mention gravely ill?)(FFS) OMG woman out of it.

You do realize people read this stuff?

How desperate are you?

And your half dozen circle-jerk friends? Real nice.