Marriage Equality act is passed,Republicans literally cry

newolddude

that is a symbolic act to appease the woke crowd affirming a right to civil unions they already have.
marriage is a clearly defined sacrement between a man and woman that the wokesters want to redefine.
educate yourself instead of simply accepting your daily political feedings.

This bill wouldn’t have been shoved down your throat if after Roe V Wade was overturned that numerous conservatives said that the decisions affirming
-birth control
-gay marriage
-interracial marriage
would also be revisited and possibly overturned.

newfie

This bill wouldn’t have been shoved down your throat if after Roe V Wade was overturned that numerous conservatives said that the decisions affirming
-birth control
-gay marriage
-interracial marriage
would also be revisited and possibly overturned.
that would be an excuse your side provides to feed red meat to the wokesters.
your side engages in endless symbolic gestures

newfie

We were talking about how this bill hurts/oppresses you so much and that it was not needed.
I didnt use those words.
my point is the left likes to reject religion while craving what religion offers and while try to change how the religion has defined it.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
it always amuses me when atheists try to reject the teachings of god but like petulent children think they should have the best of the religions they reject. This jealousy that they can not enjoy a marriage is one of many examples.
someday atheist will be joining with farm animals and claim it should be called a marriage.

sorry atheists it don't work that way.
Comparing Human love between the same sexes and/or different races and bestiality is pretty much Par for the Course from the gentle Christian folks. It's absurd that in alomst 2023 laws have to be written to protect human beings from having rights taken away from religious fanatics.

Again.if you wish to live in a country where Religion dictates law i hear Iran is very nice this time of year

vantexan

Comparing Human love between the same sexes and/or different races and bestiality is pretty much Par for the Course from the gentle Christian folks. It's absurd that in alomst 2023 laws have to be written to protect human beings from having rights taken away from religious fanatics.

Again.if you wish to live in a country where Religion dictates law i hear Iran is very nice this time of year
Wokeism is a religion and it wants to reign above all other religions.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Wokeism is a religion and it wants to reign above all other religions.
Homophobes see themselves in what and who they hate. Basically.

Fju6gYaWQAEYlMv.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
good to know but i thought we were talking about this particular feeding to the libs misslabled a defense of marriage?
It's pretty funny when Christians get on their moral High Horse about Marriage being a religious union, while people that claim to be Christian such as Donald Trump for instance has been married several times and cheated on every wife he had.
That Sanctity of Marriage thing goes out the window quickly for your lot.

newfie

I never knew sticking your member in someone else's poop chute was considered love. the only difference between that and bestiality is the beast has fur.

newfie

and your bloody lot lives to take rights away from Humans
protecting the sactity of marriage as defined through the origins of time and religion is not taking the rights from anyone else. You can still engage in whatever perversion you wish to in the privacy of your bedroom.