Maxine Waters

moreluck

golden ticket member
XfsiRP9.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You need to find a Home For Mom for both her and Pelosi.
While I'm tempted to let this be, and see how long it takes the resident grandparents to figure out they're gullible and computer illiterate.....

FACT CHECK: Did Maxine Waters Blame the London Attack on Climate and Healthcare 'Inaction'?
The tweet was sent from @MaxineVVaters, a parody account that has no connection to the California Congresswoman. The account handle is cleverly designed to trick users into mistaking it for @MaxineWaters, her real account, which Twitter has verified with a blue checkmark.

On 1 June 2017, the parody account gained traction for an amusing tweet that suggested Representative Waters had mistaken the daily ebb and flow of the tides with climate change.

Before you retweet or reply to an outrageous tweet from a well-known public figure, double-check the Twitter handle, and look for a blue checkmark to make sure the account is verified as authentic.

moreluck

golden ticket member
While I'm tempted to let this be, and see how long it takes the resident grandparents to figure out they're gullible and computer illiterate.....

FACT CHECK: Did Maxine Waters Blame the London Attack on Climate and Healthcare 'Inaction'?
The tweet was sent from @MaxineVVaters, a parody account that has no connection to the California Congresswoman. The account handle is cleverly designed to trick users into mistaking it for @MaxineWaters, her real account, which Twitter has verified with a blue checkmark.

On 1 June 2017, the parody account gained traction for an amusing tweet that suggested Representative Waters had mistaken the daily ebb and flow of the tides with climate change.

Before you retweet or reply to an outrageous tweet from a well-known public figure, double-check the Twitter handle, and look for a blue checkmark to make sure the account is verified as authentic.
Where's the fun in that?????

oldngray

nowhere special

I didn't check that tweet or retweet. I don't even use twitter. My comment was independent of that supposed tweet. She already has a long history of bat:censored2: craziness. As does Pelosi.