Maxine Waters

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm I hearing it wrong because yesterday a Kennedy was going to do the anti SOTU reply , but now I heard that Maxine is doing it .

What's the true story ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm I hearing it wrong because yesterday a Kennedy was going to do the anti SOTU reply , but now I heard that Maxine is doing it .

What's the true story ?
The Kennedy guy is the official responder.......Maxine just wants to have the spotlight and make a fool out of herself.

newfie

Does anyone watch the rebuttals? SOTU is boring enough let alone a rebuttal from the people out of power.

the press will be sure to make sure that Maxine waters comments are covered on the news in case you missed it.
we keep planting seeds for the future. once you have two rebuttals to a state of the union speech you can expect to see it continue from here on out.
I'm not a fan of political games and the lefts hatred of Trump is creating more.

moreluck

golden ticket member
the press will be sure to make sure that Maxine waters comments are covered on the news in case you missed it.
we keep planting seeds for the future. once you have two rebuttals to a state of the union speech you can expect to see it continue from here on out.
I'm not a fan of political games and the lefts hatred of Trump is creating more.
I do like the fact that the more games they play, the less they have any agenda, or plans or anything worth talking about......."NO" is their agenda.

newfie

"Just like" the Repugs under Obama.
Tit for Tat!
The more it changes, the more it stays the same.

disagree some. both sides are building off the current foundation of games. Tuesday we have two rebuttals. at some point it will be three. its never less or the same they keep adding to the routine.