Maxine Waters

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
So now the :censored2: Waters says she has to cancel planned speaking engagements because of threats. See how the worm turned for you Maxine? Your call for harassment has backfired on you. Still, I am betting she made up those threats. That's what the left does. They lie and are intolerant. All the while preaching tolerance. Since you are all about "feel good" politics Maxine, I bet you ain't feeling too good now.

MAKAVELI

So now the :censored2: Waters says she has to cancel planned speaking engagements because of threats. See how the worm turned for you Maxine? Your call for harassment has backfired on you. Still, I am betting she made up those threats. That's what the left does. They lie and are intolerant. All the while preaching tolerance. Since you are all about "feel good" politics Maxine, I bet you ain't feeling too good now.
Pretty easy to see the hatred in your writing bro. Get some help......

MAKAVELI

He probably would have and I could'be been down with that. Obama OTOH...
Take a deep breath and relax bro. Obama hasn't been president for a year and a half. I'll say this about Maxine. What ever you think about her comments is your opinion, but she doesn't deserve death threats. That's crossing the line.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Take a deep breath and relax bro. Obama hasn't been president for a year and a half. I'll say this about Maxine. What ever you think about her comments is your opinion, but she doesn't deserve death threats. That's crossing the line.
Absolutely she doesn't deserve them! Nobody does. I was just pointing out that after her call to harass Trump cabinet members what did she expect? And btw, there are people on both sides who take things way to far. Those people are scum of the earth.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
36316697_922120034650663_8227296072108605440_n.jpg

newfie

very predictable. the liberal spewer of hate when confronted with accountability for her hate filled actions suddenly trying to make herself a victim.