Maxine Waters

It will be fine

I’m a sucker 4 winning. Low IQ loser voted Gary Johnson and doesn’t believe in supply side economics. Explain the mental gymnastics you pull to have that political stance, I’ll wait.
No one actually believes in supply side economics. It’s just a story rich folk tell to rubes so they can keep all their money.

Box Ox

just a story they tell liberals so they can raise the debt ceiling

You know the CBO projected that the Republican tax plan that was passed will add $1.9 trillion to the national debt through 2028, right? Republicans cannot play the debt card anymore. They’ve never truly been about bringing down the debt and they never will be.

El Correcto

god is dead
You know the CBO projected that the Republican tax plan that was passed will add $1.9 trillion to the national debt through 2028, right? Republicans cannot play the debt card anymore. They’ve never truly been about bringing down the debt and they never will be.
CBO also lied to you about obummer care.
Did you know tax cuts aren’t what causes debt, it’s out of control unfunded liabilities. What a Great Society they are creating.

It will be fine

CBO also lied to you about obummer care.
Did you know tax cuts aren’t what causes debt, it’s out of control unfunded liabilities. What a Great Society they are creating.
Just wait for republicans to be in charge, they’ll balance the budget, cut those liabilities and all will be well.

Box Ox

Just wait for republicans to be in charge, they’ll balance the budget, cut those liabilities and all will be well.

Can’t wait for Republican Congresspeople to tell their constituents they’ll be cutting the Medicare and Social Security programs they’d been paying into and love. The economy was doing great and the corporations really needed the money!

El Correcto

god is dead
No they won’t. One thing I’ll praise the left for is when they take power they fight for what they believe in and throw the whole political spectrum further left. Our society is so far left mainstream media is covering ideas about taking away the second and even first amendment. The right never has the balls to enact their policies and push back hard. I remember them talking about ripping out obama care root and branch, now days it’s all let’s just reform it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Can’t wait for Republican Congresspeople to tell their constituents they’ll be cutting the Medicare and Social Security programs they’d been paying into and love. The economy was doing great and the corporations really needed the money!
I’d be thrilled if they started allowing people to opt out. Paying out what they owe and ending the whole thing, it’s a Ponzi scheme and you are not legally entitled to the money they tax from you.

Box Ox

I’d be thrilled if they started allowing people to opt out.

There’d be lots of poor southern white folks begging to be let back in when they end up needing the Social Security checks and realize they’d been working against their own self-interest all along.

El Correcto

god is dead
There’d be lots of poor southern white folks begging to be let back in when they end up needing the Social Security checks and realize they’d been working against their own self-interest all along.
So vote in politicians on a state level who will enact the policies. Be a supporter of small federal government and keep the progressive policies on a state level. Our country has 50 laboratories for political ideas and beliefs to prosper or die out, instead of dragging the whole country down with them.

vantexan

Cutting, or getting rid of?

El Correcto

god is dead
Republicans talk a lot about this concept but are rarely interested in having government less involved in peoples’ lives in practice.
This is true, I forgot who the quote belongs to. But it’s something to the effect of
The main priority of the bureaucracy is to expand the bureaucracy.
We have a lack of politicians who want to give up their power on a federal level. It’s just become expand expand expand.

vantexan

This is a silly argument. You actually believe folks in the South want out of Social Security? Do you think that only people in the rest of the country depend on SS? And for Pete's sake all of you, SS isn't going anywhere. It's not going bankrupt. TTKU!