Missouri RTW Vote No Today

Griffin1820

File! File! File!
To all my Brothers and Sisters in Missouri remember voting polls are open late in many areas and your NO Vote on Prop-A is important. Hoping for a landslide victory!

Send mass messages out to friends and family requesting they get out and Vote No on Prop-A

Tony Q

If this is your response to fighting back right to work, then I will not answer another of your posts. You are a SCAB if that is your true reply.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
If this is your response to fighting back right to work, then I will not answer another of your posts. You are a SCAB if that is your true reply.
That was my response to fit bit. It should have been pretty clear since I replied to fit bits post.

You on your period or something?

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
To all my Brothers and Sisters in Missouri remember voting polls are open late in many areas and your NO Vote on Prop-A is important. Hoping for a landslide victory!

Send mass messages out to friends and family requesting they get out and Vote No on Prop-A
B88CB08C-7EA6-4DAD-8B85-6B6FC53C900A.jpeg

Karma...

Pretty strong at a 2/3 majority vote too.
I guess the opposition was lucky that Missouri has referenda that can override legislature votes.
Its very sad that in RTW states people opt out of joining the union thus forcing state-wide voters to force them to join.....not much Freedom of Choice !....

Box Ox

Its very sad that in RTW states people opt out of joining the union thus forcing state-wide voters to force them to join.....not much Freedom of Choice !....

Gonna be rough for all those folks making union wages and benefits to have to pay union dues. God help them all.

8/7. Never forget.

Griffin1820

File! File! File!
Ups employees are a collective bargaining unit... you want to be part of that then you pay your fair share. Its your choice.